Fantasy Baseball 2013 Thread

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Dammit. Went on a 5 win streak but still didn't make playoffs. Gotta get more active in May and June I guess.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Just wanted to say it was a great year in FBB for us guys. We had a full league (even with spots of inactivity) and I think most people kept track of what was happening down the stretch, and made moves to improve.

Also, congrats to Team Padilla (I have no idea who this guy is) for winning it all.

My favorite part is how a guy can go 1-18, and still place seventh. I found that hilarious.

Now onto football, while I'll probably won't watch as much, I'll attempt to keep track of my team.

Once again, it was really fun guys, see you all back in March!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Just wanted to say it was a great year in FBB for us guys. We had a full league (even with spots of inactivity) and I think most people kept track of what was happening down the stretch, and made moves to improve.

Also, congrats to Team Padilla (I have no idea who this guy is) for winning it all.

My favorite part is how a guy can go 1-18, and still place seventh. I found that hilarious.

Now onto football, while I'll probably won't watch as much, I'll attempt to keep track of my team.

Once again, it was really fun guys, see you all back in March!
Team Padilla is one of my good friends. Met him through work about a year ago. It was a good year and you can expect it to be an even better one next year with new people replacing the inactive ones. Padilla actually won the football league last year beating CptReilly in the Championship game haha. All in all it was a fun year and I can't wait to play with you guys again next year. You all obviously have priority over others if you want to play again.

As for the 1-18 guy, I think because of the consolation games he as able to rank 7th. Biggest upset DODGERS RULE losing to Heavy Hitters?! Haha