Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
K so here is the story.

I found out that DemonKing and Falcon had joined another clan in SOCOM. They had left because there wasn't anywars going on cuz Royal had gotten in trouble so he couldnt do his thing. So at first I had mixed emotions, 1. I felt bad cuz SOCOM had pretty died. 2. I was pissed off at them for doing that, without trying to step it up and doing something to help our SOCOM team out. 3. I knew how much this bothered royal so that pissed me off that much more cuz I knew how hard he worked to build up the SOCOM clan.

So Royal and I decided that kicking them out of DM would be too extreme considering they have been in for awhile. We decided just to demote them to officer status. DK was actually really cool about it as he always is and I guess understood.... Falcon on the other hand got all emotional and decided to quit DM for good, abandoning us and all the work had put into his DM name.

So when Ares found out his boyfriend was leaving he had to leave too. So then when iKilledu found out that his boyfriends were leaving he hopped ship too. So ya they quit like a domino reaction.

Now DM has lost 2 great players and 1 decent one. This doesn't mean DM as a whole is going anywhere. We are still the biggest clan in MOHH, and we will just replace them, hopefully with more loyal people. Now we should be more cautious as we let new ppl in. Checking to feel them out.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
whatever... you stole my sig... lol i'm just kidding but if they are going to go all pms on us fuck them =)

Stream:

M

Major Meat

Yeah its pretty bad but i think we'll pull through, btw i like your choice of words :D

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I Cant Really Say Anything Because Im Juss Flattered That One Just Cant Leave Without The Others Leaving..

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
wow, that really sucks.........
i cant believe that cuz some1 left, the other one has to

but we'll get over it

Stream:

FallinUp

Sergeant
man wtf? well fuck them who needs them :( coz i dont!!!!!! im still gonna be DM for life!!!!

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
i'm still a DM but not on socom cause i want 2 be in a acitive clan on socom. DM....is just not active alot on socom, but i'm still in DM, not on the socom clan. i stay in clans that r fully active liek the 1 i'm in now. no matter wat i'm a DM. once halo 3 is out. i'm done with socom and moving on with the halo 2 and 3 clan. i'm expecting major battles and huge clans on there. I'll make sure our DM clan will go top on halo 3. :D who cares about falcon, hes just a stupid kid like Kin. he followed me on the clan i'm in now on socom. don't know y but he follows w/e i go to LMAO(talk about a stalker LOL).

o and reason y i'm gonna wait longer to get my 360 is cause i wanna get all the things on the same day, including the system, and extra 2nd wireless controler, Mic, halo 2 and 3, and the online wireless. plus money for online LOL. so....ya lol

DM for life!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Glad to have you on board. It's funny cuz Falcon told me you joined his clan in SOCOM.

Glad to hear u got a plan for all this stuff going on as well as getting all ur 360 gear together. I know u got a lot of talent and dedication to big games like this so I am looking forward to seeing what you can do in Halo. K nuff ass kissing.

Anyway glad to see you didnt puss out like the others and are a true DM. I guess these are the times when we find out the truth about ppl and how devoted they really are.

Shadow out.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
WOW!!! im in disbelief... i never thought anything like this would happen.
i mean falcon shouldnt just have quit for being demotted, it was his decision to go into another clan... its just a matter of time that you get promoted again, since he is a good player.
Falcon and Ares where so active in moh.. to lose them wow that sucks.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
K so they just came on the site and told me they decided to start their own girls only clan. So I banned every last one of them! Traitors make me sick.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
Did u get what their clan name is cuz me and my bro will try to war them:D

Stream:

P

Panic co03

wow...im...kinda....sad and i dont even know these people that well. i woder what was going threw their heads when they saw this? if i was to get kicked off, i don't know what ill do. i hope i c them playing halo 3. i just need to know y they left us....

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

u know man i wish ares was in i wish every1 would of stayed in but because falc had to do some shit he made 3 good players quit its bullshit. falc ur such a dick u know that god dammit i want to beat ur ass with a pole man if i was in DM i would never leave and cause more players to get out. dammit u guys dam u falc. ares im not mad at u and ikilledu im not mad at u i just wished u woulda thought about this b4 u quit. at least we still got DK lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
WAT ALL THIS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE!!!!!
dam man nothing good can happen when im away lol jk

well hey shadow ive been real active on socom latly and if u want i will try to help out the socom clan as much as possible if u want cause i tink im gettin lots better and btw i didnt quit the socom clan