expand into halo for pc

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
well, i was wundering if i cud get som ppl to expand DM into halo for the PC............here is w website tht u can download the halo trial at:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/downloads.aspx

the sweet thing is tht wen u download the trial, the trial comes with online game play abilities!!!! and it is for free!!!

so, post here if u wana expand into halo for PC with me

Stream:

G

Galatica

but its extremely hard n i already tried it.... hard as hell on PC

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Ya you're not bullshitting about that. That game is freaky tuff.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
not really it is kinda easy............ as long as u dont go against a banshi pro :D:D:D:D:D

Stream:

D

DM Deadbolt

YO I TRIED DAT LAST NIGHT AND I GOT SO FUCKIN MAD BECOZ I NEEDED ADMIN RIGHTS 2 INSTALL and MY BRO'S PROFILE AND HE HAD FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD SOOOOOO IM FUCCCCCCCCKIN MADDDDDDD

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
i been havuing this cause i got thsi trail at download.com i own online with it now and i got proof, i'll post a pic of my score in a match i did.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
u guys, halo is RELE easy if u go to a store lik bestbuy, and buy a PC compatible controler......it costs lik 20, new............and u get to set YOUR OWN conrtols.......i totally reccomend u all do tht.....makes it more fun

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
morb u know im laways im always wit u, but i honestly dont think my oldass pc will be able to handle that kind of software.