Expand into Gears of war?

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

hey guys,

just wondering if you think we should expand into gears of war? i dont know how many of you play it but its a popular game.

ROFL. forgot to put a poll on before i pressed save.. so just post your views insted of voting.

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

lol. your opionion. (tbh i think it is shit aswell.)

call of duty4 ftw! im so getting that for xmas lol.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

y'd you make a post about joining gow then if you dont like the game lol????

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

for other people? AND i got the game for free so i might as well use it if other members do.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i have the game. the only thing i really like about it is chainsawing. thats about it.

Stream:

M

Mister Old Greg

i dont have but ive played it.....fun game but not nearly as cool as halo 3

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I also have it and have yet to complete the last mission on 'Insane' under my other GT. Really love the campaign....but always had issues when playing online. When-ever I wanted to to dive out of the way I always hugged a wall and when I wanted to hug a wall I dived into the gunfire.

When they added re-spawn it made it a little more enjoyable....but not enough to keep my interest.

Too bad though....I do have some sick looking sigs for Gears.

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

yeah i always have that problem outl4w. and i find there is a fuck load of glitchers on gears.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ive played the game but the only thing i dont like is the wall hugging. i dont know if there is a clan system in that so i dont know how all new members would tag. i think we shud try it and see if it works out if it doesnt then we shud drop it, if it works out i think we shud keep doing it.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
no. we keep jumping into many games and too fast and it all crumbles way to quickly. say with halo 2 for instance we gradually went into it and now it has become big. i'm not saying it's a bad game or anything i just don't think that we should expand into another game for a while at least untill we get settled into call of duty 4

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

showdown, when are you getting cod4, id really like you to be in the clan.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah guess u are right my time being in this clan weve jumped into maybe 4 games on the 360. i think that members find it easier to be come a commander if they ask if they can jump into a new game. but for now i agree with shadown we shud just stay in CoD4 and Halo.

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

yeah i agree with showdown to. cod4 ftw. ill have it by xmas :D

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
maybe in a few months, but I don't think we should right now. It's not as easy to keep a party going, plus there are lots of issues when online play comes up. And the worst part is that if we probably got it going, then we would likely exceed 8 people, the max size of the party.
My Vote: Right now? No. Later? Maybe