-Exiled- Public Practice Schedual

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Listen up because this is important to know. This current week I will be holding tryouts for all to attend and show me your worth. If you wish to attend practice or tryouts this will be the typical form in how we practice.

*Please not will change when team mates get recruited onto the squad*

Monday [8:00-10:00pm] 1 hour of public matches for warm ups and possible team recruitment. 9-10 will be Team Deathmatch Scrimmage granted enough players are on.

Tuesday [8:00- 10:00pm] 1 hour of public matches for warm ups and possible team recruitment. 9-10 will be Capture the Flag Scrimmaged granted enough players are on.

Wednesday - OFFDAY

Thursday - 30 minutes of public matches for warm ups and possible team recruitment. 8:30-9:30 will be Gunskill and Accuracy training! 9:30-10 will be Team Deatchmatch Scrimmage granted enough players are on.

Friday - 30 minutes of public matches for warm ups and possible team recruitment. 8:30-9:30 will be defensive techniques and communication. 9:30-10 will be Capture the Flag Scrimmage granted enough players are on.

Saturday - Gamebatlle matches will start roughly around 2 pm and last until notice. This is where practices will count and show what you have learned.

Sunday - Gamebattle matches will start roughly around 2 pm and last until 10. Another day of gametime and gamebattles.

Please if you have any questions let me know and I will clarify things for you.

Hope to see you soon!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'll try to make them but i might not be able to stay as late.

Stream:

SlicerXD

Corporal
Uuh, Excuse me, But is this For ps3? if so, can i tryout? i can be able to stay up till 11, but y'know, school?