Embarassing to young kids

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane, the top pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of felony robbery after he and a cousin were arrested in the early hours Sunday morning for allegedly attacking a cab driver who couldn't make proper change for their fare.

The 20-year-old Kane and cousin James Kane, 21, had apparently taken a cab from the downtown nightclub district in Buffalo, N.Y.,
Patrick Kane's hometown, around 4 a.m., according to local police. When the cab driver came up 20 cents short of the change owed on the fare, the Kanes allegedly took their money back and attacked the driver. The attack caused cuts to the driver's face and damaged his glasses, police spokesman Michael DeGeorge said.

Patrick Kane and his cousin were each charged with felony robbery in addition to misdemeanor counts of theft of services and criminal mischief. WIVB-TV in Buffalo reported Kane pleaded not guilty to those charges in local court later Sunday.

Kane and fellow second-year star
Jonathan Toews helped Chicago end a seven-year postseason drought and led the Blackhawks to the Western Conference Finals last season. Kane followed up a rookie season in which he registered 21 goals and 72 points by putting up 25 goals and 70 points in the regular season, then adding 9 goals and 14 points in 16 Stanley Cup Playoff games.

Taken from nhl.com

20 fucking cents, are you kidding me! He makes millions each year, and he beat some1 up over 20 cents!? If it isnt true (i wouldnt be suprised actually), i take back my comments.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
wow man. the dumbass thinks he can do wat ever he wants bc he did somethin in chi-town. wat an idiot!! but he had to be drunk. no way hw was sober