Earth quake in Haiti: Not an accident?

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Console: Headset:
Pretty interesting, the second video is very believable!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJFQEu-NNg[/ame]

More on H.A.A.R.P in relation to 911/haiti/hurricane katrina
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ZWBuQb6eQ[/ame]

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
8.8 Magnitude Earthquake in Chile today. It's all so they can scare us about 2012 like they tried to do with global warming. x)

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
why would you cause an earthquake then pay the money to provide the support? makes no sense. didn't watch the video btw.

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Nope, I have no clue, nor the right to say whats happening.
Like i said before, I just thought it was interesting..
Makes you think...

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Nope, I have no clue, nor the right to say whats happening.
Like i said before, I just thought it was interesting..
Makes you think...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
what kind of sick person purposely cause a natural disaster resulting in the death of thousands of people in a third world country

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
wow nah don't blame barack chilll he is not responsible for any stupidity, No human with morals would do that especailly Barack

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
wow nah don't blame barack chilll he is not responsible for any stupidity that any human would ever tink of creating such destruction!
Nah I'm just kidding brah, this was a NATURAL disaster, and is a tragedy to people all over the world. We can only hope and pray that families and friends who were affected by these earthquakes are doing fine.

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Except global warming is real....
PWNED. lol
what kind of sick person purposely cause a natural disaster resulting in the death of thousands of people in a third world country
Well, if what they are saying it was true it was a side effect of haarp which the us government was talking about testing it out the day before to control natural disasters. If the US gov did do that on accident they aren't just going to come out and say sorry. But FYI the H.A.A.R.P is actually real and has the power to do that. Weather or not it cause the earthquake is undetermined.

Nah I'm just kidding brah, this was a NATURAL disaster, and is a tragedy to people all over the world. We can only hope and pray that families and friends who were affected by these earthquakes are doing fine.
True, I like to hear some people aren't so self absorbed.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
nah.But with the 2 earthquakes and the predicted tsunami something big is gonna happen soon. Hes coming soon.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol the bible says that no one knows when Jesus will return so if we all predicted it to be soon how does that make sense!!