DM's 1 Year Anniversary coming up!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Our clan founder, DM PLAction, let me know when he founded DM...

November 27, 2006.

So that means we got our 1 year anniversary coming up!

Congrats everyone who has remained faithful to the Demon Messiah Family.

Everyone else who hasn't ::fuck you

- Shadow

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Wow I am extremely happy to be part of the #1 clan in gaming history..And the feeling always intensifies For anniversaries!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I just want to say Happy B-Day to the DM site,and thank you PLAction for starting this up. I have really had the most fun on this site,and I am very honored to fight along side you guys.DM4L!!!!!To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I've been in the clan since the beggining, and im glad to see we are having our 1 year anniversery. I don't plan on quitting. DM4L!

Stream:

G

Gala

dam nice to see this clan active and strong after a long 1 year , congrats DM , i dont see this clan ever dieing, its gonna be a dynasty :p
shadow you were right bout people like me =/.....i was a asshole ill admit it.....lol

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

if i remember correctly we used to say, party at shadows in hawaii. one year is a good excuse to do it

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
DM Emblem

Since finding out the Birth date of DM, I wanted to make a DM emblem to incorporate the birthday...and so I did and now need my Demon Brethren's opinion on which looks better.............with or without gradients??

how does this look for a DM emblem:
A.(with gradients):

--------------------------------------------
B.(with-out gradients):

---------------------------------------------

I enlarged the pics for you to see detail.....so guyz & galz...let me know....

I will then be incorporating this emblem in different variations on T-shirts in the store...

OUTL4W out...

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Nice emblem outl4w. Glad to see DM is still strong after a year. May DM celebrate this year and have many more to come. We should have all DM on site at once and have a giant game in each game we've expanded into.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
This a great and I wish everyone a happy Demon Messiah Day and speard our pride.

DM4L!!!!!!

::cheers

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Honostly I thought it be bigger than this but since we found out like on November 24 that the clan started in November 27 we didnt have a whole lotta time but hell we MIGHT just be having an award ceramony....(cough)