DM4L Store is OPEN!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Just wanted to say the DM4L store is now open and ready for business. If you are new to the site then swing by and have a look and buy something so you too will help support THE cause of World domination. The link is in my sig or can be found on any of dmclanforum.com web pages above the 'user CP' link. Have a look around before you go and if you feel like spreading the love then buy something.

There will also be monthly posting contests for DM members starting Jan 1, 2008...for $25 gift certificates for the DM4L store but it all depends on the cash flow cause we all have jobs and other shit to buy. So get to posting but dont F#@kin' SPAM.....the Shady Wun is watching.

And if you do buy something please post a pic here of you wearing it....for instance:
my fat ass wearing an early concept...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
As always, your work looks amazing. I can tell you put a shit load of time into ALL OF THOSE shirts. Jesus, I don't think wal-mart has the much of selection. Thanks for your hard work in getting the store up for us.

Thread Stickied.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
YAY DEMONLUVR!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!

DL if ur ever in the NJ area on a business trip, stop by my place and I'll cook you up a homecooked meal!
hope you like Progresso soup, cuz thats all i can make....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
YAY DEMONLUVR!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!

DL if ur ever in the NJ area on a business trip, stop by my place and I'll cook you up a homecooked meal!
hope you like Progresso soup, cuz thats all i can make....
yum yum...progresso my favorite.....LOL...JK

knock, knock.....LOL JK

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Shit DL ima a broke dude w/ holidays n stuff i promise to make a purchase ASAP

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
AWESOME JOB DL.....ima buy the DM4L thong's.....1 for the wife....1 for me.....hehehehe...ill take a picture 4 ya! Hope ya dont mind billowing hair!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
is that really u?
yep that is really me....

As always, your work looks amazing. I can tell you put a shit load of time into ALL OF THOSE shirts. Jesus, I don't think wal-mart has the much of selection. Thanks for your hard work in getting the store up for us.
Thanx Shadow....Didn't realize just how easy it was to create custom brushes..also damn sorry to hear about your dad bro'....

Shit DL ima a broke dude w/ holidays n stuff i promise to make a purchase ASAP
Don't worry about it Cave...it is completely understandable...not expecting anyone to buy around christmas anyways.

AWESOME JOB DL.....ima buy the DM4L thong's.....1 for the wife....1 for me.....hehehehe...ill take a picture 4 ya! Hope ya dont mind billowing hair!
uhmmmm yeah....the wife - YAY......you - NAY...unless your wife is the one with the billowing hair....lol...jk

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
well here a final concept:

and now for a story....well it seems when I first put this order thru for my XXL shirt my charge was declined....so I waited a couple of days to see if they re-charged. But they never did...so I entered a new order for this shirt but when I was at the final purchase screen I had the size field highlighted by mistake and scrolled up on the mouse causing me to go from a XXL to a Small size but I had already pressed ''make purchase'' and didn't notice until a couple days later when I wanted to track my order.

hold on that isn't the end.....

Well the day after my dumb ass inadvertently bought the size small shirt I check my order status and come to find out they in-fact did re-charge my credit card for another 20bump for the size XXL shirt pictured above...and now I have this Adult size Small t-shirt exactly as pictured above....

now for a question...
should I send the shirt back?...or put it up for a contest?

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
thats my size! haha lol i'm just kidding do what you want. but keep up the good work

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

mite buy the mouse pade. does all of the money go to this site?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
cafepress gets the money for the product sold but its up to the store owner to add their designs and ''mark-up'' the merchandise however they see fit to create a profit...currently I added an additional .50cent markup to start on top of everything in the store which will all be used for gift certificates for contests here on the site.

So, essentially the more people buy...the more gift certificates I can give out for free stuff.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

they are sweet designs dude, i wish i ahd the money to buy something

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

Kick ass tats, i got my whole left arm done earlier this year....nice shirts dude keep up the good work...