DM vZz ReN TDF n B4L

Stream:

Console: Headset:
it dusnt matta how long a clan lives cuz technically DM on mohh1 did die for a while.......and plus ren is write they all did own hands down nd who is qlimax??

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

sorry we recruited for loyalty as well as quality, not just quality

its your own fault tht u didnt hav the loyalty of members to keep it up for u
oh I had the loyalty n skill

I just didnt care, clans die wen the game dies so wateva

theres a lot of things i'd rather do than run a clan makin sure it survives...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lmao...the only thing on ur dick is ur daddy.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
But Ren.... If we didnt keep this alive, Where would you come to flame?

NOW GO GET UR TEETH FIXED YOU LIMEY BASTURD!

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

But Ren.... If we didnt keep this alive, Where would you come to flame?

NOW GO GET UR TEETH FIXED YOU LIMEY BASTURD!
I DONT COME HERE TO FLAME...

all I did was state some facts then that wicked kid starts talkin shit like he knows me

and you kno my teeth are perfect

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
and u do knwo you. And whats more funny is alll you do here is flame about DM.

Mabey hes just gay.

*Sigh* Children these days.

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

and u do knwo you. And whats more funny is alll you do here is flame about DM.

Mabey hes just gay.

*Sigh* Children these days.
now kiddo I state facts, u just act like a bitch in things that dont concern u

wtf at ''u do knwo you'' thought kids wer smart here???

once again, hop off the nutsack

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
DM was an Overall Better clan in Mohh. We were strong for a LONG time but we all moved on to bigger things like xbox, PS3 and most important "life out of the 4inch screen" Its not wrong playing a psp but you guys are flaming each other of which clan was better i do recall most people in DM were in different clans. I was in 1 clan before DM and that still makes me a clan hopper. R4W was good and so was w.e other clans there were but we all were/are DM so stop acting like 5 year olds on a game thats already been out for 3 years

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

DM was an Overall Better clan in Mohh. We were strong for a LONG time but we all moved on to bigger things like xbox, PS3 and most important "life out of the 4inch screen" Its not wrong playing a psp but you guys are flaming each other of which clan was better i do recall most people in DM were in different clans. I was in 1 clan before DM and that still makes me a clan hopper. R4W was good and so was w.e other clans there were but we all were/are DM so stop acting like 5 year olds on a game thats already been out for 3 years
Overall better than...who?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Overall better than...who?
every clan, we MIGHT lack some things that other clans dont but we are a better clan than every clan ever in history of mohh1. Seriously, the time period when most other clans besides X15, R4W, and PI were out was when hackers ruled the game. Thats when the clans say they killed DM when we already owned the game but stopped playing it. Nobody ever killed DM, our clan isnt based on one game so if u die in 1 game the clan is dead and then next day, i made a new clan and its the best out there. Seriously nobody cares about mohh1 clan wise, DM and R4W were both great clans and every1 is going to back up their own clan and if you look at this way which clan is alive and which clan had to be revived? and dont say old people run this site because these old people have decent jobs and make money so they can do whatever they please.R4W was a great clan but like every person who is in their clan is going to say their clan is better.BTW all the other fake clans are basically are trying to copy DM(MOHH2) like some that i dont want to mention but they know who they are. OVERALL i think this thread shouldnt be flaming each other because every single one of u is not going to say the opposite clan is better so yea stop flaming

Stream:

S

SLyFLyzBad

buns only suckin cause he plays xbox more and wow lmao ren still plays

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

go crawl back into your hole pussy, the men are talking
i decided to look at all my old threads i started and i found one with ren in it never gets old reading his shit cracks me up. where is that m8?

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
whos that Viking guy?????
lol good memories....

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Good ol' Ren, I wonder whatever happened to that man.