KrAY

MVPz In My Eyes: PH(Crom), Cyc, Buzzed

3rd 1 Waz For Fun Great Job Guyz!::head bang

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea sry that they got that 1 capture, cuz when krazy dc, they sed stop but u said keep goin so i was confused.:post-36326-11101857Plus theyre so called gew glitch(hax maybe?) cant handle my bar:D
lol gj gg!

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
yea sry that they got that 1 capture, cuz when krazy dc, they sed stop but u said keep goin so i was confused.:post-36326-11101857Plus theyre so called gew glitch(hax maybe?) cant handle my bar:D
lol gj gg!
u allow gew in moh2 war?

whats the gew glitch?

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Sumtin wasnt workin for me last nite I was TKin like crazy the first round must had had like 5 or 6 (sorry about dat), so the rest of the games i just went for flags, i juked the shit out of them, their ''gew glitch'' cudnt handle any of us.:rolleyes:

Stream:

K

KrAY

frickin liers gew glitch my azz the glitch is u zoom in then leave zoom then shoot its kinda fast but fast as shooting 20 gew bullets in 5 secs.......

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
frickin liers gew glitch my azz the glitch is u zoom in then leave zoom then shoot its kinda fast but fast as shooting 20 gew bullets in 5 secs.......
so u zoom. zoom out.

and u shoot 20 gew bullets in 5 seconds?

Stream:

K

KrAY

no u shoot like 2 bullets but its fast 20 bullets in 5 secs is hacking.............

Stream:

D

DM Shoota C1

u allow gew in moh2 war?

whats the gew glitch?
deres no glitch or hack (well da 1 who has gew hax is inurface) u preety much shoot tap da wpn switch button 2x so u can switch from gew to gew den shoot every ttime u smitch lol i taught azthig that lol:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
or you can shoot the gewehr with scope, and hold down the fire button after you unscope and it shoots again. like the karabiner in mohh1