DM vs MV as planned but TONIGHT

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Cmon DM how can u lose to the scrubbiest clan that thinks there good cuz they got a virtual crown on a Ladder site.

And brutal aim me when u read this (AWLPiiN3aPpL3)

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmao were a scrub clan? Dude you can't say shit.1st off, whenever we warred you or your clan you were haxing. 2nd off, every pro clan thought you sucked even When you hacked, so they didn't like it when you ringed for them. 3rd off you still hack.I saw you on market week sitting in the base shooting randomly and killing them. Then you got voted out. So don't give me any of this bullshit that we suck. We are actually really good. And so is DM. I respect DM. Neither MV or DM backed down when we went on losing streaks. That's what makes a good clan. Not hacking your way to the top and still failing.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And DM I don't think this counts as shit talking cuz I'm defending you guys. But If you don't want it on your site just tell me to stop

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Lol. DM went up against Me, tyzn, outy, and pine. Got destroyed. 6*2 6*0 2-Mapp. Made TorNadeHoe make a 10 minute retirement video and 3 minutes of it talking about [wM-]

Bow down to the masters me n pine makin a clan just to fuk u guys up AGAIN. Like our old clans did like 103210204x alredy.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Hmm.Doggy. Why are u still here? Who cares if we got rocked again? We still have more chances. We dont back down. Play your Phantasy Star Portable Shit. I remember when you got 0-10. You told us. I wasnt trying. Excuses. Lemme tell you something, If you cant say anything good, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I remember when u went negative, like every war.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm did you read my post? Lemme repeat it again.So? Wat the fuck do i care if i got negative? That was before but now i aint backin down. SO READ THIS SHIT AGAIN.
Hmm.Doggy. Why are u still here? Who cares if we got rocked again? We still have more chances. We dont back down. Play your Phantasy Star Portable Shit. I remember when you got 0-10. You told us. I wasnt trying. Excuses. Lemme tell you something, If you cant say anything good, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
No problem, Adidas. I agree with you.

Doggy, please. How many of your clans has DM killed? Tor didn't even retire because of you. And, notice..DM IS STILL HERE.
I respect MV enough to not mind to much when we lose to them, but I swear, I don't lose to /you/.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Hmmm.. Phantasy Star Portable game is gonna be amazing i will play it. Mostly for campain though.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Yea mentalist is right. I remember those people whining at us. "Man Tor quitted cuz we beated his ass". That was all PRICELESS.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Ya and think how many clans true/pine lead. There's like 6 or 7 of them. They all got killed by DM and others. Not really MV cuz we weren't pro yet lol

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Are you high? DM killed us? For your info we beat DM 5x more than what we beat them. DM is garbo.

Also you're not pro yet, until u beat clans like [HoS] [oG] [MaK] and go 40*18 on AWL like we did you will ALWAYS be behind us. That goes for both of you DM and MV

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm.. Ace. Stop trashtalking at us. As always. If you cant say anything good. THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP. We aint garbage you shit head. While FTB3 is not dead, We can still beat some clans. Your the garbage at all.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And lmao true. We have beat HoS, we have beat oG, and the only reason why you had a lot of wins was cuz you warred nubclans a lot. True when you have the crown you can talk

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
See? I told u M-V thinks they are hot shit cuz they have the crown. Nobody thats good (HoS, oG) plays nemore to take it away from u, so please give it a rest, me and trues clan still have more wins then losses vs u guys and we did run a 40-18 clan on AWL, so if u can defend ur crown vs us this weekend then u can talk shit.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Alright will do. An like I just said. We beat HoS to get the crown dumbshit. And we beat oG their last war. So I guess you can say MV killed HoS and oG.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
U still arent pro, and DM did not kill us, we lost to them once.
Lmfao. That's the most bullshit I've ever heard in one grammatically dismal sentence.

Almost all of Doggy's clans disbanded after a loss to DM.

I don't remember you talking shit about us then.

MV, if you do war these noobs, I'll be happy to ring for you, as long as you have a good ref in there. I don't trust Pine farther than I can throw him. Which I'm sure isn't far, since he sits on his butt making hacks all day..