DM vs MV 5v5 atleast

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lmao. but ftb3 aint dead, it only came out a couple months ago... its jst that people r inactive cuz of school and shit, youl see next summer it probly gna be jst like last summer

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ok u guys obviously never been around really to experience bth games to the fullest ftb2 was the shit its stilll is now but not lik at the start ftb3 is dead its fucked up everyonehas a gamesave or hax and no one can say shit about that

and doggy u just suck with snipers on ftb2 it takes real skill to snipe not like on ftb3 bs lock on crap

and seals and mercs guns are both equal on how good they are u just never used other guns and if u did u dint use them enough to see what they were about

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I hate FTB2 compared to FTB3. I lol'd at Doggy's last point, 'cause it's so freaking true. That always got on my nerves.

But, honestly, I always preferred merc weapons.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I agree, but FTB3 is dead now. When it was alive it was AMAZING.

Never understood why ppl think FTB2 is better, that game is terrible.

* Lay-down nubs

* Impossible to be successful on AWL if you're whole clan dosn't hack. Every clan with their PTL, spamming inf grenades, altering infinite health on and off, ect. ect.

* Booted rooms, getting banned for no reason

* Snipers suck, impossible to kill with them

* Seals guns are 10x better than mercs, like its so cheap its not even close.

* EVERY ROOM IS MKT DAY SUPP CAPTIVE, I DONT THINK THE FTB2 COMMUNITY IS AWARE THERE ARE OTHER MAPS.
Maybe if your a garbage player.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao DM changed mine and ace's name but mine got changed back....

they got mad on cbox bout me and ace shit talking.

but since im extremely sexy and some DM dnt hate me 2 the fullest my name got changed back :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lol.Here goes again. Arent you tired? Why do you still come here? You have MV site. Go hangout there. Not here.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
yes mentalist its true.. i am........ :D

and darkx no1 needs your negativity here young man.

please note that for the 5th time, i was attacked again, being a good citizen isnt rly working out 4 me is it...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow seriously why cant u just take it like a man and stfu. lmao all this shit talking and yet u couldnt even make it to the tiebreaker in the 4 losses in a row u got from us.

bitch y dont u win 1 at 1st then talk MF.

and then shit talk wen u win 4 in a row like we did. faggot.