DM Hova
DM Cyclone
DM Dman

K4C Roster:
K4C C4sh
K4C Cash Man
K4C Tornado

First Game:
They beat us 3-0, it was kind of a blur to me but it all seemed sloppy. Things were a little....''odd'' Shot them until i emptied 2 cartridges of ammo and they didn't die but its ALL good.

Second Game:
We beat them 3-2, We got the first two with ease and then they started coming back quick. All in all we didn't give up and we beat them after a little tussle.

Third Game:
We beat them again 3-1, We got em quick. Teamwork and all, I got the first flag and Cyclone got the last two!
I have to make a short note for Hova tho and ask for a Moment of Silence as i praise him:
Hova, the one and only, Without him we wouldn't have won these games. I thank him for being such a beast. He got TOP score in the last two games and he had a score of 8 with 11 kills the last game (HOLYMUTHAFUKNGOD) He really held the fort down and i couldn't believe how much he was owning. They dropped like flies 1 by 1 again and again.

GJ DM! We takin Mohh1 back!

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
yeah we got seriously buttfucked the first game.

but, OWNED the next 2.

K4C couldnt believe it.

I was shitting ALL OVER them.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
GJ Guys but Hova u deserve a lot of the credit u did alot of the killing i mean alot!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Great Job Men! I knew that first game would get some asses in gear. I can totally picture Hova taking on all 3 guys whie Cyc and Dman sneak around to snatch some flag.

Again, great job!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Good job guys, sucks to hear about that first round, but at least you cleaned them up. Was this mohh1?