DM vs AAO RESULTS (6/25/08)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
3v3

DM: CptReilly, Hova, Chosen1, D3Molish

AAO: LilKill4, Neso, Blackout, Inurface (damel01)

Game1:
I was a bit rusty in terms of killing, but luckily my mates were on point... Hova went sickhouse all over them. We won 3-0 but it was a good game AAO has def improved.

Game 2:
We were axis, and AAO sniped a lot, I tk'd CHO at the start, sorry bro. This was a long game, but we played as a great team and had some really clutch kills. At the end, I grabbed their flag, Neso killed himself trying to nade me, I ran back to our barn where I see Lilkill4 hoding our flag and another aao... I BAR them both, stand on our flag to return, and then I CPTure flag #3 for our second 3-0 win. GREAT JOB DM! GG AAO as well.

DM wins 2 games to 0.

AAO has improved a lot, they played well especially lilkill4 and dame. I was very please with their professionalism this time, no headstarts, etc.

DM you guys rock, Hova was tearing it up, CHO has been such a great player overall, and Kax was taking names.

Chalk another one up in the win column men!

::cheers

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
hehe another sweep.

I need to buy a DM broom for AAO rofl

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Great job boyz,way to sock them in the mouth,keep it up ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

A

AAO InNuRFaCe

GG DM!
well it was funny in fiirst round when Cpt said go heheeh i just headshot chosen1 that very second with gew

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

you guys should go through all the old posts and create a win/loss record for all of the wars that you had on mohh1 and mohh2

it'd be cool to see how many times we won.

Stream:

J

Joelinho

That sounds like it was a more level headed war Reilly and thanks for your positive attitude towards AAO.

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
bs!!!!!!!!!!

aao wus nubs den....nd i went like 30-16 dat game....

cpt u wuz rrite wit me at like 27-20 o sumin like dat

if only sum1 had screenies.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Arent you Lilkill4? If so, you were in the war, as stated in the original post.

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
Arent you Lilkill4? If so, you were in the war, as stated in the original post.

lol cpt...uk i carried dat war 4 like 5hrs....

ik its hard 4 u 2 remem....but wut i say is....aoo wuz jus getn 2 kno each oda....

we had no tmw...i wuz new 2 aao den...but i still pwnd dat ass in war didnt I???

LOL!!!!! dnt 4get it...

nd den me nd roll startd 2 war....nd DM aint hav shit on us....
i dnt dank DM eva beat lil roll gr8 wartorn

DM dnt post lose....but it all gud....dis hapn 6-25-08 ...we 09 now remem dat

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
All I remember is beating aao many times. And we always posted the rosters in all the wars we fought win or lose, I did anyway, so you ca go back through the records and look at them.

I dont remember any 5 hour wars either. If you want to talk about individual carrying, go ahead, but it's no substitute for great teamwork in wars.

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
ye dose begin wars...i admit i workd alone....

lol like i sed ijus got 2 kno dem...but wen our tmw pickd up...we wuz unstoppable...den er1 startd call us hax nd shit...

dey didnt call me roll gr8 hax....but since dey new damel cud...dey made it a excuse

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah i remember beating dm many times :) and a couple of cocky ppl that i destroyed in 1v1s :) jus saying tho, who cares lol

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah I remember playing the whole christmas day when I got the game and got top 100 on my DM AlphaTeaM account :]