DM4L Bat
DM4L Eh
DM Dman
DM4L Mr.Nick
DM4L Colt
DM4L Morbid
DM4L Swordz
forgive me if i forgot someone

AAO: Rollemup, Gr8, wartorn, arsrow tmkilla, tmbagga Faded(w/e the fuck their names were)

First game 5-1

We put the slammin on them, the first flag was the hardest to get but after i returned it and Morb captured, it was smooth sailing from then on. GJ Morb for being around pos 10 in that game

Second Game 0-5
I'm ashamed we lost so badly, the start was like the ending, everyone had died at the beginning giving them a HUGE lead. I think either me or Morb had the most kills but I was like -13....it was THAT bad. If we hacked, we wouldn't have lost THAT badly and there also is'nt any such thing as an ALLSEEING EYE hack LMAO (for Rollemup)

Third Game 3-1

It's starting to turn to 12....at midnight. So EVERYONE is fuckin fed up with the game. For around 20 minutes, the score was 1-1 and then Morb proposed that we just end the game at 3 captures. So they agree and even make a change map to show that they agree WITHOUT anything else that even shows a little disagreement but we continued from this game to end it quicker.
After switchin in from Eh, to Cpt, to Cpt, then to Riddler(while AAO is moving all over the place violating the W8) We finally all just broke the fuck out for the base. I came for the flag guy and had 3 guys behind me. I zigzagged around and made one guy tk 3 guys and himself and i just easily killed the flag holder and Bat and Mr.Nick returned it. So i made my escape and captured the flag after asrow decided to leave the game(bullshit to make us w8 so they could move) And when i captured, even if we did w8.....NO AAO could even cross my path cuz our whole team slaughtered them. GJ Colt for having 79 kills at the end.

Idk about you guys...but i got kazied at least 10 times every game mostly by Gr8 and damel:thumbdown: so i was so deep in the negative that the score didn't matter to me and shouldn't have to anyone else either. We pwned them and they were easy to kill. Next time we should be more active if we ever decide to war the bullshitters again. Mohh2 isn't even worth our time. All I saw was ''AAO tked him'' or ''AAO killed himself'' SO i thank the AAO team for all their help:thumbup(1):

Gr8 wants a rematch for the third round because he wasn't ''satisfied''...they wouldn't have won no matter what and he needs a life for that one....ITS TOO FUCKIN LATE TO WAR.....it was our longest war and it lasted almost 3 hours. Rollemup also thinks we hack and we had absolutely no one with hacks in that war....If we did....WE WOULDVE HAD SCREENSHOTS!

GJ DM, AND I DONT EVER WANNA SEE A FUCK UP LIKE IN Round 2 AGAIN:furious:

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Console: Headset:
the 3 things i found out about ROLL after the the game was the best part,he's 45,mexican, and jewish

gj DM owns

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

hey dman, jus kinda to correct u, i got the first capture in the first game, and it was rele rele fast

yea i ened on top 1st and 2nd game, colt came outta no wher and pwnt the 3rd game

im rele fucking pissed tht no1 listens to me, i said atleast 5 time ''NO NADES ON DEFENSE'' useing grenades in the back is like asking for tks, and u kno wht, ppl in DM wer -20s cuz of it, which is fucking pathetic

i was also quiet mad the 2nd game was a shut out, but thts mostly cuz ppl cudnt stop tking eachoter on defense......and u nvr ended up correcting your selves

im overall happy to ram my bar/mp40/gewehr/stg44/nades up AAO's ass

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
GREAT JOB DM!

AAO used to be a fucking joke of a clan (see mohh2 results forum) but they have really improved, but I'm glad we were able to stomp them before they got the "Mr. Big Dick" syndrome lol.

Royal called me in during the last game and I got a kill right away... then my PSP shut off -.- the battery is realy lose and it shuts off a lot. Anyway I came back in and invaded their barn and fucked a few ppl in the ass but hen my PSP shut off again and wouldnt turn back on, but luckily Mex and CHO were there to go in.

Dman that quad TK thing you caused sounded awesome.

Regarding screenies, I dont think any of our guys had CFW but I KNOW RollEmUp does so maybe I can get his.

Morb I will definitely take note of what you said and so should everyone else. We shoul probably make sure Colt knows everything too just so he is on the same page.

Again great job guys I am really proud of all of you, sorry my fucking PSp was being ghey but I was rusty anywway.

Way to GET IN THAT ASS!

::cheers

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
yea sry about all the confusion that as my first war as a DM. im still used to warrin with the ppl in A20 and TR. got to get used to being with the best.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
YAY! Now i dont feel as bad for leaving! And i got kami'd alot. I was just saying 'emo' for the first little bit, but eventually i said: DAMEL.... YOUR THE WORST MOHH PLAYER EVER.YOUR A DISGRACE TO CANADA. i was gunna add go to iraq to do suicide for them but i figured that was taking it a little to far. ;)

COLT YOUR A BEAST (allies only)

im really sorry i had to leave guys... there a long story behind it involving my grand father... and some asshole my dad had to kick off my property by yelling at her....but fuck it good job!:mmlsmiley:(ill get screenshts from AAO site!)

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

YAY! Now i dont feel as bad for leaving! And i got kami'd alot. I was just saying 'emo' for the first little bit, but eventually i said: DAMEL.... YOUR THE WORST MOHH PLAYER EVER.YOUR A DISGRACE TO CANADA. i was gunna add go to iraq to do suicide for them but i figured that was taking it a little to far. ;)

im really sorry i had to leave guys... there a long story behind it involving my grand father... and some asshole my dad had to kick off my property by yelling at her....but fuck it good job!:mmlsmiley:(ill get screenshts from AAO site!)
COLt's just a beast in life.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
should've made this in a public section...

i can already tell what they're gonna say, that they didnt agree to 3 flags, and that we scored the 4th and 5th when they only had 6.

But Morb asked them for first to 3. They even tried to vote a new map (showing they agreed).

When we scored our 3rd flag, a couple of them said "GG" (might have been faded, idk.)
Also, Damel took it one step further and said "GG I GTG BYE" and left.

so right there, we won.

For some reason AAO continues to charge at us while most of us are typing, (even though the game is over).

We decide to humor them, and score the next 2 flags easy.

then they come with some bullshit saying it didnt count!
They all agreed to 1st to 3.

AND even if they didnt...we still scored 5.
I distinctively recall saying "W8?" right after damel left.
They didnt call for a w8, but kept going.

AND if you go to the AAO site and look at the screenshots for the ONE war that AAO won, theres one DM missing.....i think it was Cpt or Dman but one of them DC and AAO kept going and scoredthe last flag but ofcourse they want to count THAT one.

Not to mention AAO was violating our W8s all night long.
When we switched out for riddler, they completely ignored our W8 and it was 7 v 6 in their favor for while.

So they cant complain.

We won. They lost.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'll edit my post Morb. And i'm sorry i tked you that 1 time to kill the other mother fucker cuz all they did was sacrifice their lambs to kill me so it was out of being pissed, after that i never had time to be at our base.

And what Hova says is 100% true, i even stopped when i had the flag. No one on AAO's side said w8 and i even told Gr8 most of all these things(he didn't have any excuse after that) I told him ''If you didn't want to go up to 3 flags then why didn't you just say no or actually said sometin) It doesn't matter cuz any normal game wouldve been up to 3 flags..... right after i captured, i left the game which should've evened the game out. Most of the GG were coming from AAO anyways. We wont redo cuz we had 1 less person on the last game in their lil one hit wonder win.
Maybe Wun could move this to the announcements?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
The only AAO that isnt banned is Joelinho,cuz hes kool, but maybe other clans would like to see our ownage!

*edited cuz it was moved to public*

Stream:

A

AAO InNuRFaCe

bitch.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.
My motivation,
An oath I've sworn to defend.
To win the honor,
Of coming back home again.
No explanation,
Will matter after we begin.
Another dark destroyer that's buried within,
My true vocation.
And now my unfortunate friend,
You will discover,
A war you're unable to win.

I'll have you know,
That I've become...

Indestructible.
Determination that is incorruptible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.
Annihilation will be unavoidable.
Every broken enemy will know,
That their opponent had to be invincible.
Take a last look around while you're alive,
I'm an indestructible master of war.

Another reason.
Another cause for me to fight.
Another fuse uncovered,
Now, for me to light.
My dedication,
To all that I've sworn to protect.
I carry out my orders,
Without a regret.
A declaration,
Embedded deep under my skin.
A permanent reminder,
Of how we began.
No hesitation,
When I am commanding the strike.
You need to know,
That you're in for the fight of your life.

You will be shown,
How I've become...

Indestructible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.

I'm...

Indestructible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.
I am indestructible. (Indestructible.)

Indestructible
From the other side.
A terror to behold.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.
My motivation,
An oath I've sworn to defend.
To win the honor,
Of coming back home again.
No explanation,
Will matter after we begin.
Another dark destroyer that's buried within,
My true vocation.
And now my unfortunate friend,
You will discover,
A war you're unable to win.

I'll have you know,
That I've become...

Indestructible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.

Another reason.
Another cause for me to fight.
Another fuse uncovered,
Now, for me to light.
My dedication,
To all that I've sworn to protect.
I carry out my orders,
Without a regret.
A declaration,
Embedded deep under my skin.
A permanent reminder,
Of how we began.
No hesitation,
When I am commanding the strike.
You need to know,
That you're in for the fight of your life.

You will be shown,
How I've become...

Indestructible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.

I'm...

Indestructible.
From the other side.
A terror to behold.
I am indestructible. (Indestructible.)

Indestructible
From the other side.
A terror to behold.

is that the canadian national anthem?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
lolz its a song by disturbed. Would you think canada's indestructible, master of war?

p.s AAO had 8 ppl in the war for about 3 minutes...

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
was does im COLTs a beast allies only mean huh?? u saying i sux at axis
:shocking: