DM DMan
DM Cyclone
DM CptReilly
A2O Roster:
Rev
Pop
Quake

1st Game:
They were beating us pretty bad, the game was 2-0 them. I blame myself for that screw up but we came back! Cpt captured the first flag and I made up and captured the last two! While Cyclone owned as usual! Great Comeback

2nd Game:
There was many misunderstandings.... They went b4 we even got to spawn and by the time i spawned, they had the flag...wtf. That game didn't count but they got us 3-0 as we scrambled and told them to Hold Position. We did a re-do...

3rd Game:
We had a few tussles and it had some intense times. We won 3-1. It was an overall success but there were too many crappy problems. i.e.: Lag, not listening, tks, and waaaay too many Kazis(hint A20)
GG guys and gj DM
DM4L!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Nice thread Dman. This was a very peculiar war. The first game was really intense and the 3rd capture took forever. A20 had amazing timing, whenever our flag got returned and we were readey to end the game, A20 snagged the flag right back.

That second game was just a complete misunderstanding. By the time I spawned, A20 players were going through my pockets. Amazing.

3rd game was close, but we really pulled it together. I reall could have done without all of your kazi's Perfect1... And when Cyc DC'd, I was holding the flag in our base and I got a chest full of A20Revived bullets... I had to sprint around until I could yell W8! Because I guess they were told that it is ok to play on.

Oh well, we won and that is all I am concerned about. We will post some rules and make sure all clans agree on them before the next war.

Great job to Dman and Cyc. And GG A20.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
I am so proud of all our moh2 team...Great Job Guyz...To The Bat Cave!!