DM steps back into the Halo scene

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright this is a serious thread so listen up.

Im taking it upon myself to restart DM in Halo. This is still big game and people are always on it. So I want to take DM back into the proving grounds of Halo and show our worth.

This is what I want:

First I want Kola to be our coach and train us since he is hands down the best we got. Im asking you Kola, not demanding I understad your busy with everything so Im asking this of you in your sparetime.

Sammy- I'll add your GT tomorrow and I will try my best to learn and catch up to your lvl. I want you to be my partner in crime :D

Any other DM- If any of you DM's would like to take part in this please let me know. The more brothers I have with me the better we will become.

Let me know your thoughts about this. Hate/Spam will be deleted

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Great thread good luck my the DM Spirit be with you :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Im with you roy.ill update my membership and get halo 3 back from my friend as soon as possible.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
great news! i wanna see our 360 team get some action lets go guys!! get dedicated!!

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
aww man, idk what to get. should i get a ps3 or xbox360? help me out guys, im gettin one of those next month.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
yo this is great. i cant wait to see our boys proove that we are the best in this game as well. good luck guys, i wish thee well

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Well since this was the original game I joined DM for before it went into a coma, I'd be more than happy to re-join this team.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
...you made this thread because you kept getting owned on MW2!

ADMIT IT!!! :D

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
aww man, idk what to get. should i get a ps3 or xbox360? help me out guys, im gettin one of those next month.
Hopefully it's a 360 so that you can play with us. =]

And Roy, I would play but, I hate halo. Although, I might give Halo another shot and buy Halo Reach when that comes out.

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
lol iight guys ill coach you guys and teach u everything i kno. It wont be easy and it will be frustrating but ill do my best.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Thank you very much everybody for having my back! Since Kola has accepted being our coach I want you to do whatever he says and doit to the point