DM roster on RR

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
well um well first forgive me if i am out of place for even asking this bah brutal and I were discussing after a cw about the DM roster. Well with tor's retiree roster the clan is pretty much empty because everyone in that subtracting some of the unactive players from Bats roster, and in rico's roster now there is really only rico and I and i guess non comes on in the mourning soo well right to the point we are wondering if with your premission only if you think it is a good idea if I or brutal create just one roster for now and we add the remainin members from bat roster (no disrespect to the commanders cause we have mad respect for you guys) and yea just use that one active roster as our DM roster and then tor have his retiree roster and when either rico or Bat come on they will take control of the active roster. The whole point of this is to see who is active so we can go bak to opne roster and all the unactive DM's or leaving DM's join Tor roster and soo we can do ranked Cw and show that we as a clan r not dead because ri now with how it lookin TOr roster took every one and right now there is me ace Brutal, rico merci and sim that are very active soo plz feel free to tell us what to do and if you think its a bad idea plz also feel free to tell well thanks for reading

DM4L#1 yes we still are number one and we will always be on RR

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
this is up to batman and rico as they are the commanders for rr. brutal asked me about this and that's what i told him. it is a possibility that you guys will go down to one roster, but the hope is that there will be new recruits to replace those who are leaving for ftb3

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

rico called me an ass for going to tors roster! lol..
well not really. if you are leaving for rr it's the best place for you. we need those spaces cleared for our 3rd generation RR team. we need rico and bat to be recruiting ppl who will be on rr and rr only.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Not to be a bitch or anything but FTB3 is going to be the biggest online PSP game ever. Over 5000 people online are estimated. THats Huge for PSP. So no offence at all but i wouldnt be surprised if RR died faster than MOhh did with haxx

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am sorry I haven't been on RR as much as I like,but my job has been really busy lately ...

I will try to be on more and Gaza I like your idea,but I want to hold off for a while .I wanna see how sucessful FTB3 ,and I really want to keep 2 rosters for RR for now .

I am still of on Thurs/Fridays I will still try to be on then if I dont have to work .Please guys keep up your spirits DM will always be #1 ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Not to be a bitch or anything but FTB3 is going to be the biggest online PSP game ever. Over 5000 people online are estimated. THats Huge for PSP. So no offence at all but i wouldnt be surprised if RR died faster than MOhh did with haxx
well like mohh there will be a next generation team. i doubt the hacks will be that bad i think rr will be ok.

ftb3 being huge, well yes that's pretty sexy :D

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
im coming outta retirement cuz now i have more time to play RR. im asking to plz give me another chance to jn DM on RR. i will stay extremely loyal and will be active. I only have some router/laggy problems but ill try to fix it.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

im coming outta retirement cuz now i have more time to play RR. im asking to plz give me another chance to jn DM on RR. i will stay extremely loyal and will be active. I only have some router/laggy problems but ill try to fix it.
lol ask rico/batman and they'll hit you up

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
U should've told me on RR :/ i would've added u

rico called me an ass for going to tors roster! lol..
well u laughed at me :p

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Idk if he is doing that ATM or just set it to spam,but waffle needs to get a life

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
waffle is soo fuckin annoying but thats what the other channels are for easy fix