DM Presidential Candidate Nomination

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
I was referring to the inactive members, if you are not inactive then why open your mouth?

Stream:

N

nuts

I was referring to the inactive members, if you are not inactive then why open your mouth?
didn't you and LL just get banned 2 weeks ago. you say your quitting DM along with LL if i remember correctly. now that you have your DM accounts back you want a new president? i mean i thought you were quitting

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
There doesn't need to be so much drama surrounding the clan. People have said it before, but I'll reinforce it: Have a commander for each game, let that person deal with all the shit that happens in that game. Commanders will be familiar with their people and understand issues that pop up with their people.

Let the admins/mods worry about site issues, but don't worry about the day to day team mgmt. Admins have enough shit on their plate with people constantly bugging them about name/color changes... I know from experience.

I say leave the president/admins/etc alone and just appoint commanders for each game to run their respective teams.