DM Presidential Candidate Nomination

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Okay guys, this is the thread where you nominate someone to be a presidential candidate for the clan. What I'm thinking is maybe the 2 most nominated people will campaign and then maybe we'll take a vote from there.
So who do you think?
Make sure all the rules apply to them. We may take an exception, but they have to be really good.
If you don't know the rules, you can find them http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=28585

My Nomination is DM Toonamiii. He is responsible, Mature, and Fair. He has initiative. Also, he is a coder, so I'm thinking he could maybe touch up the site a little bit. I'm sure he would be a good president.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I nominate EmptySpace. This candidate will not give us any grief, and will not say a word to piss anyone off. This way Commanders control their perspective game.

LL, DM is a community of gamers. If we want to be led then we can lead eachother. We do not need to elect someone to lead us. If we need someone to touch up the site, i am POSITIVE Toonamiii would be more than willing to help out regardless of his "status" in DM.

When a game comes out or we are expanding into a game, we can vote on who commands it.

If you name a situation, i can tell you a way we can handle it without some president figure.

I look at people in DM as my friends. People i can come on here and fuck with and kid around with. If i want to get serious about gaming, generally i can message or start a thread for those who i want on my team, and go from there. If i want to play xbox for fun, i can always find forby or oj or anyone and we can have some laughs.

DM is not about who is in control, it is about who you want to have fun with.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I'm not going to really touch the subject too much but i got a couple of things to say regardless of what comes out of this whole situation:

1.) DM DOES need a leader whether its Royal, MM, Or whoever. The Main reason players new and old are unmotivated is because the leader is inactive/unmotivated.

2.) The site needs a couple new things for a new look, and really it should have been done when it was supposed to, 8 months ago or whatever. The fact that it hasn't been done after countless threads talking about it, just shows lack of leadership and really incompetence from the leader(s).

3.) Like I said earlier none of this was to get back or bash anyone or to start a flame war, but that is what some of you are turning it into and that in itself just shows immaturity.

4.) When I was a admin for those couple of months. It felt like I was running this clan. Getting messages from people wanting color/name changes. (A couple a day) Updating the site, helping out with new games and recruits, etc. If thats not leading a clan I dont really know what is. So royal, I have been where you have been and I have done your job, countless times. Which is fine, great really I'm not complaining but I know where you are coming from is all.

4.) Morb is right I will continue to help lead this clan whatever title I have and nothing will ever change that. I have now been here over 3 years and i know how this clan is run, and have ran it. I believe the purpose of all this is to create some needed change in the clan, and not the "Same Old Same Old".

5.) Whatever comes out of this I have some Ideas that will bring new people to this site and create rewards for dedicated mature gamers.

/2cents.

P.S If any of you saw the brewer game go to 14 innings? EPIC.

P.S.S Major Meat has the final decision about all this no matter what ANY of you say. Input is always helpful and welcome, just remember the Big man.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So royal, I have been where you have been and I have done your job, countless times. Which is fine, great really I'm not complaining but I know where you are coming from is all.
You've helped out on the site...you havnt done my job

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
i bet if Toonamiii was DM president and banned epinephrine, epinephrine would get mad and start a thread titled " New DM president " so he could get back at Toonamiii for banning him

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
i give this whole episode a week before everyone loses interest and nothing happens.
My thoughts exactly, But i might stretch it to a few months. I wouldnt be planning a whole bunch too fast. The vote to change prez is losing.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Thats because all the old inactive members voted no because they dont know whats going on besides coming to the site every couple months, jus sayin.