DM DANIEL PL/ Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Hey im Dan . Some of u might know me from mohh1 but now i play mohh2.
I always wanted to join DM and now im finnally in . Thx Cpt

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
dude u keep on saying thx cpt. Am I a piece of shit? I organized all of this and I recomended u after our mock tryout. So you really may not be anywhere in DM without me.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok well I let Achilles into DM on one condition: If any DM membrs threaten to quit as a result of him entering DM, then he would have to leave. Well, Cyclone, InsaneWar, and MorbidWar have all threatened to quit.

I'm really sorry Ach, but the people have spoken and I can't afford to lose those guys.

I'm also sorry to all DM's who disagreed with my decision. I was just trying to give everyone an equal shot at joining DM. I didn't realize that some of you had past issues with him.

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
wait a sec. r u saying im cut? i think im cool with nick now. and idk y cyc and morb dont like me. idk who morb is. and i havent had any probs with cyc. im srry if i did anything bad to u guys in the past.

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

Nick will always and for ever have problems with you, he hates you most of all in mohh for the way u treated us in FL----->even tho we whooped ur ass

im FL RaGeOfWaR u dum shit, and now u kno tht i hate u as well

i didnt even kno Cyclone threatened to quit, but i wud think the reason is becuz u rnt good at mohh2 and u wer a ass hole to FL

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
what are talking about. i ve spoken to u like once and i never said anything bad about u guys. i respected u guys. Im srry everyone i tried my hardest workin this out. thanks 4 giving me a chance to join . Ty Cpt and Beast . idk what ill do now... and 1 more thing how could u know if im good or not? the last time i played u was like december

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

ur such a liar dude

i perfectly remember how u thot AVA would whoop any1s ass, and u saying tht FL sucked

the only time u respected us was after we fucking WHOOPED YOUR AVA ASSES in tht 5v5, but by then, we all alrdy hated you for all the shit u said

btw, the last time i saw u play was a month ago dumass, i beat the shit outta u in the R4W vs DM war

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
no i forgiv ppl. cyc quit cuz cpt chose dan ovr him 2 war.

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
dude... i ve always respected FL. i never said they suck. and btw ive never wared 4 R4W. nice try. y couldnt u just4 get the past and give me a chance... ?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
no i forgiv ppl. cyc quit cuz cpt chose dan ovr him 2 war.
Ummm WHAT?!

I spoke to Cyc saying that if he was going to threaten to leave, I would ask Achilles to leave, and the last time I spoke to him, I said we could work it all out.

He did not quit, or I sure as hell hope he didnt.

And all this business about choosing daniel to war over Cyc? I tryed Ach out...that's it. I barely spoke to him outside of that. We have never warred together.

Wow I didnt know that this guy was gonna create such a shistorm.

Guys it's over now, I'm sorry about all this, but now it's time to be mature and just calm the hell down. There is no need for anyone to quit.

Stream:

W

What the HACK

This Guy is a fag he was in BMW when i use to play. FUCK U DAN

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

dude... i ve always respected FL. i never said they suck. and btw ive never wared 4 R4W. nice try. y couldnt u just4 get the past and give me a chance... ?

daniel pl u r an annoying little bitch

in the R4W war, u wer nightmare---i was either DM KillurHP or DM MorbidwaR---on top 2 games

u NVR respected FL at all, u r a fucking liar, im not gunna make shit up about u for no reason or somthing gay, u fucked up with the way u treated ppl u annoying shit hole

u dont deserve a chance

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
daniel pl u r an annoying little bitch

in the R4W war, u wer nightmare---i was either DM KillurHP or DM MorbidwaR---on top 2 games

u NVR respected FL at all, u r a fucking liar, im not gunna make shit up about u for no reason or somthing gay, u fucked up with the way u treated ppl u annoying shit hole

u dont deserve a chance

First of all Lox had his squad to war against DM and i wasnt in it. I havent wared for r4w at all u can ask Locks if u want . And i sorry for mistreating u in the past:sad: the only time i rembeber saying some shit to u is when u banned all the AVA form FL site. Im srry i was mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.