DM 360 Black Ops Varsity Tryout.

Stream:

A

Astounnd9

Ok well ive been doing some researching around on google and ask.com and it says this is the best clan ever so i figured to enhance my skills i have to play with the best so why not apply. I want a varsity spot preferbly starting backpackee then move my way up to backpacker but we will see how these scrimmages work out you guys might be too good for me to. So Here is some information.

Name-Kazeem L Houshmandzadeh, not related to the W.R
Occupation-KFC
Sports-Cricket
Favorite Color-Satin
Other-I like to rap in my spare time in the bathroom in KFC, im the next Lil Tunechiii, i also sweat alot

ok now to the gamer information

Gamertag-BandanaBoy74
Game im applying for-Call Of Duty Black Ops
K/D-0.76
Fav Guns-HK21 attachments-infrared scope
Perks-Scout,steady aim,tactical mask
Fav Maps-Camping Range

Send Me a Friend Request.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
i still want MV to vs us on ps3 challenged them like a week and a half ago still no response do u guysn ot have a team:S

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
i still want MV to vs us on ps3 challenged them like a week and a half ago still no response do u guysn ot have a team:S
I've been asking you guys but you never had any on so I just gave up

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Ya all of ours are over 1. And everyone is going up cuz were good now, but we had to get use to cod since were new

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
thats weird. im over a 2. god im fucking awesome

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Last week when I looked it wasn't lol but, whatever.
well considering ive never had a ps3 or a 360 nor did i play any call of duty online, ya my k.d wasnt that good wen i just got the game and went straight to online, no fuking shit..