Dear Fellow DMs,

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Hello guys/girls,
I heard that we lost to R4W..And it was nobody fault, was it because we're not good?NO!, is it because we are not a strong clan?NO!. It is because we need to train and become stronger with each other and learn each and everyones skill. First,Before I say anything I know I'm not in charge of DM in MOH:H but this is something I would like ALL DMs to heard and if you don't you don't have to.1.We Should make DM Games like DM vs All or something or A DM deathmatch vs ALL etc. Learn to work together and learn what we have to offer to this Great clan.2.We know there are other clan in MOH:H and we're not doing so well. I'm just trying to say we should learn together and fight together and die together but we must train together and because stronger together and never tell others they suck. Together we win Overcome! DM for live!
NOTE:I'm not trying to be gay just a speech thank you for your time-Taco AKA Senshi

Stream:

H

Halifax

exactly man i wanna do this but there are only like 3 DMs on we need more we need practices more often and if we have training make it a non rank so that if u get screwed it doesnt go for ur score.

Stream:

G

Galatica

w know how to work together... but R4W is a very powerful clan n we cannot stop that, our problem was we didnt hold tm practices nor did we have a strategy.. we were just scattered around n killing ne 1 we saw, that was our prob

Stream:

G

Galatica

Honestly guyz we gotta finish with MoH... there is no 1 but R4W to war n every1 in the top100 left, so i say focus on another game