Console: Headset:
omgomgomgomgomgomg

JIZZ IN MY MOTHERFUCKIN PANTS!

4 days, 5 hours!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Wow psy, You believe too much. Take a look at this official statement from Activision:

Activision: Modern Warfare 3 reveal countdown is a “hoax”
Activision has denied ownership of countdown website known as “findmakarov.com,” branding speculation that Modern Warfare 3 is to be revealed next week as a “hoax”..

“There seems to be a great deal of speculation about the next Call of Duty project. Let me be clear that we are not revealing yet. Anything indicating otherwise is a hoax,” an Activision spokesperson told VG247 this morning.

When asked if Activision is planning to reveal any games on Wednesday morning, the spokesperson said, “Nope.”

The site appeared late yesterday, and included a countdown’s pointing to the middle of next week.

In addition, TVGB and Joystiq both received promotional dog tags, supposedly from Activision, which led to the site.

The URL also contains information on MW2 character Shepard.

The tags proclaimed “End the War”.

The timing would have had the game being unveiled at GDC. Modern Warfare 2 was also first shown at the event two years ago.

Infinity Ward studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West were fired by Activision for “insubordination” at this point last year, moving on to found Respawn Entertainment.

Both men are currently suing Activision over MW2 royalties. Activision is counter-suing Zampella, West and EA, who will distribute and publish the studio’s first game.

It’s rumoured that Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven Software are all currently working on Modern Warfare 3 in some capacity.

Source: www.vg247.com

Dont believe too much, Its not official. findmakarov.com is FAKE. :D

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
YOU DOUCHEBAG PAUL!!!
:'(
NOOOO
FUCCKKK MYY LIFEE!!
:'(
you fuckin asshole HAD to go and spoil it for me!

None of this woulda happened if you were doing ur job properly!!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
LOL. I was about to post this countdown shit and tell its fake but mortal was first. So all I had to post is the report that would spoil it XDDD. I spoil fun :D

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I really hope at the end of the countdown, it turns epic, and says something like GET READY... TO BE.... RICKROLL'D
And it starts playing the music.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yal are frucking stupid.

If MW3 is beign made my 3 separate companies = FAIL