--CONFIRMED--Bad Company 2: Vietnam DLC!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

You saw correctly DM, in Winter of 2010 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will release a Vietnam DLC consisting of four new maps and weapons from that war era. For more info, head to http://www.battlefield.ea.com Also, join the Battlefield gun club and get the soon to be released Medal of Honor beta as well as an exclusive unlock!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

HAHA, theres a trailer for it on youtube! And on their site. I think EA is competing with the top dogs now!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

YAaaaaay!
V.I.P thingy members wont have to pay right?
Well, seeing as that VIPs, me included, had to pay for spec uniforms, Id suggest saving up tweny for a psn card. Usually one card can cover two dlcs

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
i was told that its in vietnam.... black ops or blue ops doesnt matter lmao

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i was told that its in vietnam.... black ops or blue ops doesnt matter lmao
Its about the deniable operations that took place by the SOG in the cold war era/last few years of vietnam. While vietnam is an aspect of the game its not your typical "vietnam" style game. like i said, its about the SOG and the undercover missions you've never even heard of

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Black ops are like underground missions that if the army got caught doing they will have shit to settle with the government.. Ie: tourture??( is that correct fv??)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Anyway, when this DLC comes out im planning on making a Forrest Gump montage with anyone who wants in, let me know and we'll get a private game set up. Still have about half a year to plan it out HAHA

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Black ops are like underground missions that if the army got caught doing they will have shit to settle with the government.. Ie: tourture??( is that correct fv??)
more or less, its not really our government that would prosecute them. They have all the power to do whatever they want out in the field. Its more like if they were caught, world war III would have started because of what they were doing.

The SOG (studies and Observations Group) were the most badass military leaders of all time. They could have any vehicle, any gun, any explosive they wanted. if they wanted a modified weapon, all they had to do was ask. thats why you will see crossbows, incendiary ammo, weapon prototypes, etc.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ok guys the battlefield VIP thing only works for maps, onslaught, vietnam and the special camos are not free, most likly though both onslaught and vietnam are gonna be 15$ its ea, i wouldnt doubt it