Collective Modern Warfare 2 Information

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIWEOEu1aY&feature=sub

new video i found released today i assume.

with a new gametype called flagrunner?? similar to world at wars ctf i assume.

watch until the end and youll see now theres host migration. (sick)

so obviously there is some type of beta available most likely to infinityward which will probably become public.
Not flagrunner, CTF and your 5 hours late :)

Stream:

D

den24cb

Well the I said flag runner and I didn't really think about it so I just typed it but yea

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
den's a little late. I have 15 videos that i will embed to this thread once im not too fucking busy

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
yo have any of u guys seen the limited edition mw2 360?? it comes with 2 controllers a 250gb hdd and the actual console looks siik

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wow, but im not gonna buy that whole package just for a design on my xbox lol, thats what the plates and skins are for :), the only thing that might annoy me is the blood splashing up on the screen

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
AC130 helicopter.
The AC130 Spectre is not a helicopter Kenny, lmao. It's a flying artillery gunship converted from the C-130 Hercules transport plane to carry multiple large machine guns, gatling guns, artillery pieces such as howitzers, and cannons.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
The AC130 Spectre is not a helicopter Kenny, lmao. It's a flying artillery gunship converted from the C-130 Hercules transport plane to carry multiple large machine guns, gatling guns, artillery pieces such as howitzers, and cannons.
...nerd .... :p

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I don't understand the Pave Low at a 9 kill streak. A Pave Low is a giant helicopter used as a workhorse, transport, and cargo, as well as drops and stuff. What could a Pave Low do for you that could possibly be worth 9 kills?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I don't understand the Pave Low at a 9 kill streak. A Pave Low is a giant helicopter used as a workhorse, transport, and cargo, as well as drops and stuff. What could a Pave Low do for you that could possibly be worth 9 kills?
the player controls it and it fucking demolishes people on the ground with like 4 shots

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
70 levels, unknown number of prestiges and there will be rewards for those who prestige

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
not sure if anyone else posted this yet...posted 9/24 on youtube....
new gameplay footage I found of the complete 1st 8minutes of gameplay...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKwaOg7RYPo[/ame]