CoD4 Apps.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
no dont add that until your in the clan.
anyways, i have been wondering who general billings was, hes had a FR sent to me forever,but now i know to add him.
And electric i will add you.

Last edited:
Stream:

X

xTragedyx

welcome to the site guys. be cool if you guys make it in the clan then we go on COD4 and own even more!!!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

nice welcome to the site, add DM CharlesK or dm (we know the lower case is weak): dm lordlander

Stream:

P

Penrod

I want to apply for the COD4 team, message my gamertag(Deffeningplayer) if you would like me to try out please ;)

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
I want to apply for the COD4 team, message my gamertag(Deffeningplayer) if you would like me to try out please ;)
please do not tag 'DM4L' on COD4 if you havent even tried out... youre not even in the clan...

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Hmm... requirments... we need to set some. But for now, basically don't suck, and i know you wont. So you have pretty good chances of it.

Stream:

DM Penrod

Sergeant
I wanna tryout. But I have to wait 2 weeks because i'm up in KC without my 360, so I guess i'll send you guys a message when i get back home.

Stream:

D

DM MEDIC 2898

hi i like to join the DM CoD4

i am already in the DM FTB2 clan : MedicSunil28

my Gamertag is : Cpt.2898

i went into Prestige Mode and i am rank 43

From DM Medic 2898

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I think I would like to try out.

I know I played like shit with DK, CK, and DW earlier, but I have had some pretty stellar games.

I think I just need to keep practicing and familiarize myself with the maps and find a gun/perk set that works for me.

Hopefully I can join you guys on the battlefield soon!

::cheers

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

I think I would like to try out.

I know I played like shit with DK, CK, and DW earlier, but I have had some pretty stellar games.

I think I just need to keep practicing and familiarize myself with the maps and find a gun/perk set that works for me.

Hopefully I can join you guys on the battlefield soon!

::cheers

your mine, tell me when and where, and il get you your 1v1

Stream:

DM Predator

COD4 Team
well guess i would like to try out for cod4 gamertag is predator skarin as for my rank i forgot what it is lol also for the xbox360 coz its pwns ps3 anytime anywhere.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
well guess i would like to try out for cod4 gamertag is predator skarin as for my rank i forgot what it is lol also for the xbox360 coz its pwns ps3 anytime anywhere.
im going to addd you, my GT is Da Shunner i will try you out when ever you want