CoD4 and/or Mw2 ps3 team?

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
I'm down for both really good at COD4 that's what started my GB career per say. And MW2 is just a great time with the right team.

Stream:

SlicerXD

Corporal
Hey! Can i be in The CoD4 PS3 Team pl0x?

I'm a trusty sniper and a good buddy ingame...

Pick meh :3

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Well according to Gaza, the we can't do CoD4, and now hes taking over the mw2 team I guess.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Well according to Gaza, the we can't do CoD4, and now hes taking over the mw2 team I guess.
no, I dont even play Mw2. It will be more benificial to DM to Expand into a again that will actually still allow competitive gameplay, such as gamebattles. I just want Leaders that can do the task according to the rules of the clan, and also be able to work with me to the best fo his members. That why it has taken me alittle while to look into DM mw2 expansion, I just need to find the appropriate commander, that can accuratly command this team.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
no, I dont even play Mw2. It will be more benificial to DM to Expand into a again that will actually still allow competitive gameplay, such as gamebattles. I just want Leaders that can do the task according to the rules of the clan, and also be able to work with me to the best fo his members. That why it has taken me alittle while to look into DM mw2 expansion, I just need to find the appropriate commander, that can accuratly command this team.
Whatevs, man.