CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Map Pack

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Check it out:
http://www.videogamer.com/news/second_modern_warfare_2_map_pack_out_june_3.html

This is pretty surprising considering that the Stimulus Map Pack just came out on XbL just over a month ago. It's good news though, hopefully these maps are better then the Stimulus Package's maps. It is scheduled to come out for XbL on June 3rd, and on all other systems on a later date not yet specified.

FACT: Vacant and Strike will be the returning CoD:4 maps. And the three new maps are called Fuel, Carnival, and Trailer-Park.

Two More Double XP Weeks: The first will take place beginning Friday, May 28th, and the second will follow on Friday, June 4th. (360 Only)

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
cause xbox pays activion or infity ward to release for them first. stupid playstaion wont pay

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
alot of people switch from playstaion to xbox because mircosoft is paying stuff so they can get stuff eariler than Sony. its not just for mw2

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
wow they should have already learned that CoD4 maps suck cock in mw2

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
IW heard that the CPT had a 360, so they release all content to xbox owners before anyone ellse so that I can approve it.

Vacant and Shipment? :S I wasn't a big fan. Give me Backlot, Bloc, pipeline, strike, and CROSSFIRE!

Stream:

D

den24cb

Love vacant and shipment. BUT, the game fuckin sucks cock. Plus you know the new maps are gonna suck. The stimulus was garbage as well as the cod4 one. Waste of $15.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
new mw2 maps.. there probably gonna be worst than the stimulus package maps

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I like how the double exp is for 360 only. Bullshit. I'm glad I got rid of mw2. That shit is fucking queer.