DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Console: Headset:
Well it occurred to me the other day that
Psycho killa X
xLALx Jok3r
abused mongoose
eustace 518

quit the DM Cod4 part of the clan and started a new team on cod 4.

As what i've heard from deadly, they say "we were not active enough."
Which is FALSE

I mean THE LEAST you can do is send me a message of why you quit [dont say because you dont like deadly cause you quit before that.]

or give me a heads up before you quit.

Im not being a dick to you guys or anything so dont get your damn balls tied in knott.

Well me and deadly started to recruit again. We got o few EXTREMELY good players for the cod 4 team. No worries.

So pretty much half our OG cod 4 team quit on me. All we have left is CPT, CHarles, and everdream.

Deadly and I have our team back on track so we'll be hitting up game battles this upcoming week.

Thnx to xX Frosty we have our new avatar and logo for the team!!

logo

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
ugh this whole situation is so garbaggio!

PK, Joker, and Eustacio are all like my xbl bff's so I dont want them to leave over some stupid crap. If you guys have a problem, talk to me or shunner, I really ont want you guys getting pissed, Im sure we can work things out.

Stream:

idk why they did it but what i heard from them is that they didnt like the rankings in the clan because none of them could set up a war - when honestly we werent ready because no one got on and did scrims or practices and they also said because we were inactive but idk

and jok3r and physco my bad about yesterday i was having a bad day because i found out my cousin died so im sorry about being an asshole about that

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
ugh this whole situation is so garbaggio!

PK, Joker, and Eustacio are all like my xbl bff's so I dont want them to leave over some stupid crap. If you guys have a problem, talk to me or shunner, I really ont want you guys getting pissed, Im sure we can work things out.
i feel exactly the same, they told me to quit cus they werent warring anytime soon which is true so i plead the fifth, im leaving the GB team and not joining either side until we have come to an agreement.

Stream:

i feel exactly the same, they told me to quit cus they werent warring anytime soon which is true so i plead the fifth, im leaving the GB team and not joining either side until we have come to an agreement.
I've been trying to get scrims and wars 4 ever but Boone was on and the gb team now is getting active

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
So did they quit DM?
Eus was commander for WaW and so was PK and they quit,
No WaW Team Anymore?

Stream:

there still in dm and still doing waw they just quit the cod4 and made there own clan for w.e reasons and ll ill try you out to whenever u want

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
DM is merging with another cod 4 clan. we have to do it. we barley got players, plus the team we merging with is bomb