Check me out?

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
So , I'm going to start making commentaries and all that, since I think it can be a really cool hobby since I already game a lot. I had to use my computers built in mic, so it's not the best audio quality. Any tips, comments, thoughts? Im really interested in what you guys think. Going to post consistently, so if you would like to subscribe, it would mean a lot to me. Thanks for checking it out! :thumbsup:

[YOUTUBE]SDMWjhJk6Fo[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
They way it works is that you copy the youtube ID, in your case:
SDMWjhJk6Fo

and put it between the [youtube] tags.

Great commentary! Keep up the good work.

Stream:

T

temporary User

Lol... Try and not repeating yourself so much. Also What alot of people do on Commentary they go in and talk after the vid was made, make notes, and throw some jokes in it about the situation parts of the vid come to. Maybe that would help ya. But not bad. lol saw the end film at end. hide that as well..

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
be different and make commentaries on a gb match. that would be more exciting to watch IMO

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good stuff man, if you are getting BF3 or still have BC2 come hang out with us again, it's been months since we pwned on Arica Harbor that one time.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
@User I literally spent so much time doing re takes for the commentary lol and this was the best one i was able to pick out, ill try not to repeat myself though
@Tails Definetly keeping that in mind
@CK I really have no clue where i left my BC2 disc, ill call some friends and ask them to check if i left it at their houses.
@ Simkin lol i honestly tried to sound as enthusiastic as i could, just that all the retakes got to me.
Thanks guys for all the tips, It means a lot

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Good shit Andy, not bad for ur first time, im sure you will get better as time goes on, but keep doing what ur doing! :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Again, anyone expect this thread to be a bit dirtier?
Anyway, I'll watch it soon Bro.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
nice commentary....liked and subscribed.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Good shit Andy, I subbed to you! I'm gonna try to get more commentaries up on my channel as well, well, I'll try.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Experiment with livestreaming, maybe you might have some hidden talent with that.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I LOVE YOUR NEW VID ! :D
Lol, cant tell if being sarcastic. Thanks though, and ATV if i livestream, I'll have like less than 5 people watching and videos gather up views as time goes on. I'll stick to videos for now but livestreaming is in mind in the future