Chat room kinda..sucks..

Stream:

E

Elite

well...whenever I come on now...nobody is on the chat thingy, I don't know the stats and what not but it seems to me that its barely being used, its just not the same as the shout box, the shout box is where a lot of people memories are at, and on a sub conscious level people are still tied to it...the new chat thing is WAY different, and when you make all your memories with the clan on the shout box and suddenly are expected to change it...its...just weird...

To me...the site seems dead...I don't wanna keep the page open waiting for people to eventually come on...and when people were on when I joined in..it was like..1-2 people at the most, usually not even real DM's

Shadow, I understand your problems with bandwidth costs and functionality, but this is just to much, and with the recent add of all the...adds...the sites changed to much for me...

well...I'm speaking my mind, I don't know nor care if people agree/disagree with me I'm just saying, the chat thing sucks...its just odd...and the smiley's suck ass to!

Well, I have nothing more to say I guess

PS:Shadow...please dont IP ban me :ninja:

EDIT, ok...Ive been on the freakin chat thing 4 different times through out the day...the ONLY person that has been on is DM dude...is he even a real DM?...I have yet to see any DM commanders or other real DM's there! to me...this is gonna kill the site!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well I hear your point. I really don't value the opinion of a quitter, but there is an old rule in advertising. For every one person who complains there are 7 more who feel the same way that just don't speak up. From the lack of opposition on this subject it looks like the rest of the clan members feel the same.

The real reason I shut down the shoutbox was because of a serious lack of posting. If you average out the figures, which I have, our average member has 7,800 shouts and 275 posts. This makes our forums look weak, ppl don't judge a forum by the number of shouts, but by the number of threads and posts. I knew that the chat box wouldn't be as popular because it isn't as easy to access, and I was thinking maybe ppl would start using the forums to communicate, like on a normal forum. But thought that all the added features of it would balance it out. I mean the r4w site has the same amount of real posts as us and they have like 10 active members. Granted they basically just flame each other all day, but still. Another thing that pissed me off is the fact that our Gaming forum never gets used. This actually shocks me. I mean we are all gamers rite? Why I am I the only one posting threads in there?

Since I am a diplomatic person I will put up a poll seeing what all the members think now that they have had a chance to see both in action. Which ever wins, one or the other, I will add back or keep.

As for all the ads, well we have a donate button if you want to pick up the $70 a month hosting costs. which is still on the rise, even without the shoutbox, so this forum is by no means dead. So fuck you for saying that. I hope you enjoy your time in the Miserable Fucks usergroup.

Shadow out.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

well, elite i agree with u. I want the shoutbox bak. The chat room is cool and all but i like the conviency of the shoutbox.

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
Restrain the shout box, set a time limit inbetween each shout. Set a number of shouts they can make a day. Tell them to GTFO and use MSN or something :p jk

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Shadow not to mean or anything but the chat room kinda made the site quiet. I say this bcuz I have noticed that not as many ppl are on anymore. I think it is like this cuz when ur on the chat room u have to open another page to see the forums. With the shoutbox u could look at forums while talking. This may or may not be the reason but it is true that the site is not as popular as when u had the shoutbox.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Shadow good job with the site so far tho it is a really cool site.