CFW for PS3?!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
if i were you i wouldn't run that unless you want to have your ps3 banned from going online. i spent too much money on this thing to risk getting bricked or ip blocked.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
if they hacked a ps3 then im goin retired 4 good :/

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
true that marine cfw 4 ps3 wtf here comes hackers next ill quit

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
true that marine cfw 4 ps3 wtf here comes hackers next ill quit
This is not PSP where the online games aren't played by small amounts of people(1000 people). This is PS3 where hundreds of thousand people play online. IF there would be hackers, then they would be banned because of the reputation of the PS3. The people wouldn't be able to probably code a hack because the game has over millions of code lines which would have to be looked at every single one so they can find a flaw. It took them over 4 years to figure out how to put out home brew on the system. They can't sign real blu ray games because that is unknown to them and constantly changes. Plus, Sony will patch every time they make a public hack. Sony's system engineers aren't dumb people, they read the internet just like the rest of the millions of people. The biggest game that would probably get hacked is Black ops because its a ported game off the 360 and treyarch would probably patch up hacks quick.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
cfw doesent 'breach' a console and its been out for ps3 since it came out whats the big deal nothing new

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
This is not PSP where the online games aren't played by small amounts of people(1000 people). This is PS3 where hundreds of thousand people play online. IF there would be hackers, then they would be banned because of the reputation of the PS3. The people wouldn't be able to probably code a hack because the game has over millions of code lines which would have to be looked at every single one so they can find a flaw. It took them over 4 years to figure out how to put out home brew on the system. They can't sign real blu ray games because that is unknown to them and constantly changes. Plus, Sony will patch every time they make a public hack. Sony's system engineers aren't dumb people, they read the internet just like the rest of the millions of people. The biggest game that would probably get hacked is Black ops because its a ported game off the 360 and treyarch would probably patch up hacks quick.
best news ever.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
The designer, KaKaRoTo, has specifically made his CFW so games can't be run from HDD and that they cannot be tampered with. Don't worry, this hacker is smart too. All he ever wanted was to run Homebrew, just like me.