Capture Card

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
SO i am definitely getting one. Just need to know all the other stuff i need with it. Im gettin a Happauge and i need to know if all you need is the what comes in the box or if you need other stuff like wires or what not.
Thanx

BTW I have a Mac so i know ill need to buy that fuckin EyeTv thing, another 70 dollars....but like I play on a standard def t.v so idk if i need anythin else.Oh yea and do you need optical cords?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I wish my parents still bought me things or even gave me money.well when u get it i wana be in one of ur vids and we gon make u get like a 68 killstreak in tdm :)

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I wish my parents still bought me things or even gave me money.well when u get it i wana be in one of ur vids and we gon make u get like a 68 killstreak in tdm :)
1st. Montages
2nd. Most likely commentaries
Nd my mom doesnt do this stuff for free shes makin me pay it monthly nd made me invite food lol

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I'd look for a Hauppauge setup video on YT for all the necessary cables.

Personally, I use an internal PCI express card (AverTV HD DVR) to capture which captures straight from HDMI rather than Component cables used by the Hauppauge. The AverTV HD DVR is MUCH Cheaper as well.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Yeah capping standard def with a haulage is a waste but w/e 3 av splitters and an av cable long enough to reach from your tv to your computer

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Yeah capping standard def with a haulage is a waste but w/e 3 av splitters and an av cable long enough to reach from your tv to your computer
Yep thats what i was thinkin of, but i dont think that theres any cap cards that run on mac without add ons i was thinkin of a dazzle instead but it doesnt run on mac fuck.