Can i please be un banned

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
you gotta be kidding me. you guys never learn do you? you guys get soo many chances then dick it all up and keep getting banned over and over and over again and its always the same 2 ppl. Clutch and dragon. when are you 2 gonna learn from your mistakes?

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Shut up old man jenkins...ive been banned from the site one time which was un nesecary. And then this one time on the shoutbox because i said Fuck you to royal which i apologize for. So get your stuff straight before you start pointing fingers and acting all righteouss.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Shut up old man jenkins...ive been banned from the site one time which was un nesecary. And then this one time on the shoutbox because i said Fuck you to royal which i apologize for. So get your stuff straight before you start pointing fingers and acting all righteouss.
i think that's a valid reason to ban someone.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
dude my facts are straight anyone will agree with me that you 2 always get banned like u stay gettin cut or banned and it doesn't stop and hoe am i pointing fingers??? and how am i acting righteous??? im just observing and pointing out a fact