BTR vs DM Friday 8 P.M EST?

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
I want to reedeem ourselfs from last war, we had a kid in the war that played FTB3 for less than 1 hour with no previous FTB experience. I was forced to put him in because NaStYxKiiLLz fell asleep (lol nub). He had 2 kills the WHOLE WAR. So i was pretty much expecting you guys to beat us, so don't get too cocky

So what do you guys feel about a 7v7, Friday 8 P.M EST Time? Just to let you know our roster will be:

x-GoDSoN-x17
X-True-Soldier-X
NaStYxKiiLLz
AsSaSiN_4L
XTuRtLex_4Ex
RussDaBeast
mr-death-2u_

Subs: tyzn560
OuTLaWz570

Pleasse reply if you accept and what time and date you want :coffee:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol we weren't even cocky on ftb3 after the war. and the thread i posted wasnt cocky either.

uhmmmm idk i dont think im doing anything friday night.......i'll chat with members and see who can come

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
can u mk it at 9pm cuz i normally dont get on ftb3 that early

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

oh yeah completely forgot. we usually get 6-8 on at night so just yeah hit me up and we can war

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
gud luck not that u guyz need it DM4L Bitch!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Wow really doggy talkin shit AGAIN? is that all u come on the site for?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Doggy takes all the wins he can,don't blame the guy for shitting his pants if he wins any game with DM on the other side

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ah fuk i thought u guys got away from Russ he is still around bah on another system ah what a pest

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
So, not one reply was if you guys can do a war or not??

And WTF it's a fucking video game its not like sport scrimmages like NFL pre-season when you play your rookies or w.e. So what's the significent difference between a 'real war; and a 'fake war'

It was a war, both team picked maps, it was in clan server, the only thing that makes it a "fake" war is because DM said so. oh ok then.

when your friend beats you in a 1on1 basketball game do you say "oh i said its not fo real so it dnt count"

LMAO only pucies do that.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
MLG?? yes there are scrimmages there have been since day one. ur a tard. gtfo assqueef

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

yes we will war u on friday. prob around 10 pm est tho as many as we both got. awl.