Black Ops Music Video! and DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Best CoD trailer?? :0
[youtube]AmXkBlJzYjA[/youtube]
Show your love! XD. "We're All In This Together"

Black Ops Double XP this Weekend (March 4 - 7)
Black Ops's second Double XP Weekend hits PC, PS3™, Xbox 360®, and Wii™ this weekend. Get double the reward for your efforts, and watch that rank fly. Participate in the glorious mayhem starting approximately at 10am Friday PST and continuing through 8am Monday PST.

Prior to the weekend, be sure to download the First Strike Content pack for a double feature of new maps and increased XP! First Strike is currently available on Xbox LIVE® and will be released on PlayStation Network on 3/3. You can follow us on Facebook and Youtube, and keep up with Treyarch (@Treyarch) on Twitter for the most up to date Black Ops info.

Source: callofduty.com

Crysis 2 PS3 MP demo arriving in two weeks
EA’s confirmed at a GDC press event this evening that the Crysis 2 MP demo will arrive on PS3 in two weeks.

The taster will launch on March 15 in the US.

It comes following the launch of the PC MP demo and the re-release of the 360 demo earlier today.

Crytek’s previously confirmed that a multiplayer PS3 demo was “coming soon”, but didn’t give a timeframe as to when until tonight.

Expect more on Crysis 2 throughout the night as it goes on.

Crysis 2 releases on March 22 in the US and March 25 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC.

Source: vg247.com

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ì`ll take advantage of this to rank up still:)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
wow that commercial was gay as fuck!!!! who knew the treyarc developers were gay

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
No confirmed date but Im pretty sure its around March bro or i think its already starting lmao. Let me check.
EDIT:
On March 15th, a private beta goes live. We’ll be contacting eligible players soon.
Beginning March 22nd, PlayStation Plus members will gain access to the beta.
On March 29th, anyone with a beta code included with Killzone 3 gains entry.
Starting April 5th, the beta will be freely downloadable to anyone via PlayStation Network.

Source: socom.com

Im pretty fast on this lmao. So I'll be gettin the beta on April 5th, Thats fucking lame -_- but im a Socom fan. I can wait :p. April 19th is the release date but I'll be getting the game on May. Another fucking lame shit lol.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Its Double XP Weekend. Everytime is Double XP, they put 24/7 nuketown.