Black Ops Hidden Zombie Level

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Ok well idk about you guys but my friend showed me a hidden level for zombies. When you are at the main menu(where it shows campaign, multiplayer, zombies, etc.) you are gonna click the L2 and R2 buttons. Keep alternating it till the guy gets up. When you are up, walk around and look for a computer. Hold the square(X for 360) and on the keyborard type: "cb" then ENTER, then "doa" then ENTER. You should unlock an arcade version for zombies along with 2 trophies or achievements

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Also, what level u guys get to on the 1st day? i got to lvl 17 in 3 hours

Stream:

C

Coolking101

There's three maps:

The one you mentioned

The one when you beat the campaign (I think any difficulty)

And the one thats given to you already!

Also, isn't it ironic that we are Demon Messiahs and we are killing zombies, we kinda share the same evilness! I think we are higher up on the food chain though so screw the zombies HAHAHAA

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I typed "doa" into that computer like 5 times and it keeps saying "I don't know the word doa." WTH, it's keeping me from my zombies!!!! :crying:

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
U have type CD then type DOA

Also if u want all the zombies map put 3arc

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Are you referring to this?
[YouTube]NnS2zwyzfeI[/YouTube]

also if you type zork....you will also get a secret achievement.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It's pritty fun, me and the cuz got to level 10 I think first time we played it co-op. Five is fun it's just a strange map to me, and the first map I've still only scratched the surface, tried playing it with my aunt, uncle, and one of their friends but none of us knew the map and they were all rusty as hell so I think we only got to level 9 in 3 attempts lol. I need a beast team that knows how I run a zombie map and can keep up and follow orders. Oh, the good ole days.....sa'll fun and games till a zombie slaps the **** out of ya. =)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It's pritty fun, me and the cuz got to level 10 I think first time we played it co-op. Five is fun it's just a strange map to me, and the first map I've still only scratched the surface, tried playing it with my aunt, uncle, and one of their friends but none of us knew the map and they were all rusty as hell so I think we only got to level 9 in 3 attempts lol. I need a beast team that knows how I run a zombie map and can keep up and follow orders. Oh, the good ole days.....sa'll fun and games till a zombie slaps the **** out of ya. =)
ME ME ME!!!

I wanna play with yall...yall like the zombie wrecking crew!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i cant evn get past lvl 6 on normal zombies cuz the zombie dogs get me B(