BLACK OPS: FIRST STRIKE! OMFG.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
JIZZCAKES!!!

Treyarch is happy to announce that the Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox Live February 1, 2011. The pack will contain four all-new multiplayer maps including Berlin Wall, Discovery, Stadium, and Kowloon, as well as a new Zombie map called Ascension.

Its about time! Im experiencing mapathy these days >.<.

Xbox always goes first <.<....Hope its free! or I'll have to get some money out from my wallet and get a psn card lol.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Its not free its gona be like $15 on ps3 i forgot but DLC for CoD is never free lol

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Ahhhh yea, Xbox 360 exclusive for the first few months!!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
good thing i have a 20 dollar psn card laying around for when it comes out on ps3

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I'll be getting this when it comes out :D...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Re: NEW CALL OF DUTY MAP PACK

this was already posted now i gatta merge threads

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Berlin Wall (multiplayer) - This map is set in Berlin, Germany at 'Checkpoint Charlie', one of the best-known crossing points between East and West Berlin.

Discovery (multiplayer) - This map takes place in an Antarctic German research station, abandoned since World War II.

Kowloon (multiplayer) - Set in Kowloon City, Hong Kong - this map is inspired by the single player campaign mission 'Numbers' which sees CIA agent Hudson fighting his way across the rooftops. This maps battle will take place on the rainy rooftops of Kowloon City.

Stadium (multiplayer) - Stadium is set in the Northeastern part of the United States, in a complexly designed Hockey Rink.

Ascension (Zombies) - Details on this map are currently classified.
OMG Stadium sounds awesome! "Complexly Designed Hockey Rink" <3. Discovery sounds pretty cool too.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
So lets make this thread a discussion thread! Post leaked pics of those maps (if you can find one)!

This map pack is going to be great! I got money for 5 ps3 games but I guess im just getting 1 game and get a psn card.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
First images?

[youtube]iDO-pfruWSY[/youtube]

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hmmm, I hope their cheep, I am a cheep person when it comes to dlc, that's why I'm probably gonna get the Halo one first. =P

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Can't wait for the zombie map, and Stadium looks fucking awesome :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Stadium was more like a Highrise map from MW2 for me.Stadium would be my main map XD. Gotta get money from my wallet for a $20 psn card. Activision loves 360 so much :/