bf3 hit detection

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
so i get this game because of how "realistic" its supposed to be, and i dont ask for that much either but, when i started playing it more with my friend later today, i realized not even 2 direct sniper shots can kill a player, like i literally see blood from the 2 shots and the player still runs around and kills me ?

oh and dont even get me started on the handguns... like wtf ? lag or crap ass game ?

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Nope you need to get a headshot on a player for a 1 hit kill. Or maybe it was lag.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
there is way more bullet drop if someone is running you litterally have to shoot 1-2 feet infront of them to make contact. Especailly for handguns because the bullets travel so slow. As for snipers idk what your talking about I get 1 hit kills all day, check out my YT video for proof :)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
maybe cuz im using that piece of shit mk11 or whatever, gotta unlock something better, but wow this game turned out to be kinda dissapointing

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
He's used to Cod where guns have 100% accuracy while aiming down sights

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
maybe cuz im using that piece of shit mk11 or whatever, gotta unlock something better, but wow this game turned out to be kinda dissapointing
No way man, you just gotta learn to lead your shots, and aim for the head. This isn't CoD's instant hit detection system, bullets travel in this game before a hit gets registered.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya well they travel too slow, its not like im trying to kill from miles away, bf3 people fucked up on their physics or whatever it is, seems like cod hit detections is not that bad after all.

and snipers should be 1 hit kills i mean cmon lmao, you know a sniper can blow a half foot hole out your back in real life if its a direct hit right ?? wow.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
depends on the rifle, a .50 cal would blow off more ten just your foot.....

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
and snipers should be 1 hit kills i mean cmon lmao, you know a sniper can blow a half foot hole out your back in real life if its a direct hit right ?? wow.
Halo says hai, it's ALWAYS 2 shot in it, and it HAS to be a headshot for 1S1K.
blahblahblah

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
In my opinion, all shooters are just something to pass the time by, and shouldn't be played unless extremely desperate and bored because they cause too much frustration and hate :)

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
I think that war reality isn't somthing that game developers should try to replicate.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
on that note.. ima go get me a drumstick ice cream and go watch that 70's show.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Yeah, they can be fun if you dominate, which is why I always enjoyed them (apart from the rage I needed to get out by killing virtual people).