BF3 Dog Tag Glitch (Not patched)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well I was looking up some of the special dog tags for the dog tag on the right and found info on a glitch. What you do:

-Go to the my soldier menu > My Dog Tag

-Pick any of the tags that you have earned on the left, the one on the right will be different for each one (if glitch is done correctly.) TAKE NOTE: When selecting a left dog tag, the rank insignia tags are on the left side.

-Hit circle/B and go back to the my soldier menu.

-Now hit my dog tag and spam the fuck out of right bumper/R1. This may take a few tries but if done correctly the right dog tag should be illuminated at the bottom left and you should be able to select the rank insignia or any other left tag you have achieved. The special tag is hidden within the rank insignia or the tag you have achieved.

-Pick one and hit circle/b and you should have a cool looking right dog tag from the left tag you chose on the right side.

I know it's hard to understand but keep trying different ones and unlocking more left tags to see more cool right ones. I'll show you mine:

PDW Tag > then I hit PDW Tag again when it was selectable from the right side and now I have a sick looking eagle with stars on the right.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

LOLL at least it's not an in-play glitch like the older glitches. Just a menu glitch

Stream:

C

Coolking101

;) I dont see the big deal in a cool looking tag. It's not like the EOD bot and capsized humvee repair glitches. Dog tags dont earn you a spot on any leaderboard or points..

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
no but it may be dog tags that they wanted for DLC people dun dun dun o_O

Stream:

C

Coolking101

lol one of those left tags unlocks the developer tag, I shall find it!!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u gotta be a dice employe to unlock the developer tags, and sniper scopes on all guns............

i want a sniper scope on a buckshot shotty :)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

lmfao, I found the Haggard one finally, its a swap out for staff sergeant I believe.

Stream:

B

bartelcabe

It's not like the EOD bot and capsized humvee repair glitches. Dog tags dont earn you a spot on any leaderboard or points..

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Dude, wtf?
But I guess I know this glitch now! ^_^ can you still do it?