Beware DM's

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Heads up guys, I have been approached by a ''Fallinup'' and a ''NinthBlunder'' on mohh, again askN me for my ''Major Meat'' account info. DONT GIVE OUT UR INFO TO ANY1. Those of u who are new to DM, we have had some fakes asking for DM accounts and changing the passwords (stealing DM accounts). Dont fall for it, Dont give it out, no matter who they are pretending to be. In game or on the site!

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

yea, if u ever wanna give away ur acc, why not just give it to someone u trust like me

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i wouldve said yea here it is, u got a pen? when they said yea tell them the acct is Urafuckingidiot and the password is ifuckedurmom. that'll teach em

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
someone hacked my DM Hova2 account just so you know, changed the pw and the email.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
yea, that Fallenup guy asked for my acct, he even scrimed with us, wow.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I trust that it was the real FallinUp. If it wasn't, then I'm not too mad. I gave 'em my original account info, earlier, after our scrim, yes. I think everything's okay for now.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i wouldve said yea here it is, u got a pen? when they said yea tell them the acct is Urafuckingidiot and the password is ifuckedurmom. that'll teach em

LMFAO thats what i did when redcap tried to get me to give him the info to my TNTmudro account.

i said, the username is TNTmudro and the password is yournotgettingmyaccount:) LOL

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Ninth,you made a great mistake bro...He is not the REAL FallinUP...His account got hacked too,so plz from now on,dont give you info to anybody...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i might sell my accounts. im sure some lil noobies would like to rep my name :p
i know a few people who are dying for my R4W cHoLeRa account cause they thought i was so awesome even though i wasnt all that great back then.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
i know what ya mean CK. and yea Redcap just tries to get pplz accs.. he wanted my DM acc but i told him no incase i needed it.. witch afterall i guess i did :)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
someone hacked my DM Hova2 account just so you know, changed the pw and the email.
that was fake PLAc.

and CK, im attempting to get ur acc back, but tryn to protect mine at the same time.

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

red doesnt hack the accs, he steals them.
ss shotgun hacks the accs. if he finds your username, then he can use a hack to get ur password

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Highfly why did you have DF Ballinsldrs account ? he was my budd on MOH1...To The Bat Cave!!