Best Black Ops Clan in the world is DM !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Ok guys I am starting something different . We need to visit other sits and submit a challange to them to GB them ...We need to start fighting others clans , and geting our site more known ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Fair enough.
DM rapes at Black Ops!
Demon Messiah is the best clan on Black Ops!
I'm not being paid enough to do this!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Im with you Bat, but my crappy wi-fi isn't

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
DM is far from the best clan on BO.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Nice spirit. This is why we get nowhere.
I have DM spirit but half yall members just say shit like "we're the best ever" and "we own this game" etc, when we don't. Stop deluding yourself and actually do something instead of repeating the cycle of fooling yourself with pretty speeches.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I have DM spirit but half yall members just say shit like "we're the best ever" and "we own this game" etc, when we don't. Stop deluding yourself and actually do something instead of repeating the cycle of fooling yourself with pretty speeches.
why does it say your in this team's: http://divineknightsclan.com/forum/index.php clan for 360 on black ops? http://divineknightsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33095 "Reason for Visiting? Want to join a legit clan"

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Or we just do it to hopefully bring in site traffic?

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Wicked we doing this to drive traffic to our site...if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
DM is/was/ will always be the best clan on R:R, and im proud to say i was a part of that :3

so, we're not completely full of shit. we CAN own games. If we think optimistically, and get decent players, and we practise like hell, then we can get somewhere up there.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
u like stalk people or something ?

and if he did join, DM doesnt have a team ladder on BO anyways, just an OVR. so not like he quit
yeah, stalking, thats exactly what i was doing. no, are u kidding me? i was looking at the posts made by other DM members to see if someone made like a post about our site to reply to and i found that. please leave the immature comments out of this thread.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and like i said...

"and if he did join, DM doesnt have a team ladder on BO anyways, just an OVR. so not like he quit"

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
yeah, stalking, thats exactly what i was doing. no, are u kidding me? i was looking at the posts made by other DM members to see if someone made like a post about our site to reply to and i found that. please leave the immature comments out of this thread.
I think he was kidding about stalking...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

why does it say your in this team's: http://divineknightsclan.com/forum/index.php clan for 360 on black ops? http://divineknightsclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33095 "Reason for Visiting? Want to join a legit clan"
oh that was in the 360 section? Shit, I wanted to post it for PC, i just got Black Ops for it and it is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

and psy i wasnt talkign about PSP, everyone knows that we raped every PSP game, there no doubt about that, I was talking about consoles, not a hand held.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

but thanks fro creepin on me robbie i appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.