Battlelog (Battlefield 3 Social Network)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good morning G.I.'s!, hot off the press from command a few hours ago, the guys at DICE are now making this beloved corps even more technological! They have actually designed a "social networking" hub like FaceSpace and MyBook or whatever you fingerbangers use to keep up to date on everyones progress. Heck, you can even get called in to service once your friend asks for help, a click away and you have joined the fight. Here's more details, oohrah!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/tags/Battlelog/default.aspx

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
before I hear anything about this copying cod elite it's really not, this is taken off their need for speed racer log.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
If this is like facebook but for a videogame, i would probably never do such thing.. just saying.

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
Its not only for keeping up with everyones progress. It makes game joining super easy, and getting a message across to only people playing that game easy. All of good use for a group like maybe say a clan.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I saw on Gamebattles there was an add like MLG social network, then i understood that theres alot of nerdiness on that site to the max