Battlefield 3 Teaser/Analysis/Discussion

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Recently Confirmed: Game will run off of Frostbite 2.0 and Destruction 3.0. Now when you fire an RPG at a building the front of it will crumble to peaces exposing bits and pieces of different rooms. Developers say that this is a huge step towards that ever present factor of reality.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Can't wait until pre-orders start, Call of Duty needs competition, they've had the monopoly for long. Homefront, and Battlefield will be good competition.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Can't wait until pre-orders start, Call of Duty needs competition, they've had the monopoly for long. Homefront, and Battlefield will be good competition.
No they won't. Everyone always goes back to CoD and everyone knows it.

Personally, I won't be buying another CoD game.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
No they won't. Everyone always goes back to CoD and everyone knows it.

Personally, I won't be buying another CoD game.
Yeah, but those people are most likely in the swing of just buying Call of Duty., I'm with you Knight, Black Ops was poorly made for the PS3, and I will not be buying the next one either.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
fuck the next one, only way I will buy the next call of duty is if they turn zombie mode into alien mode :D

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I think if BF3 has planes, I will actually be in love with a game, you know that trident gum commercial where the guy marries the gum? I'll do that with BF3... XD

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
dident someon already make a thread about this like a month ago lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
wow...... gotta....... love........ those......... graphics........ :worship: