Banned From The Shoutbox For No Reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Nope still banned. I said for coolking to stop his hardass charade and I got banned lol. Not really surprised, I just don't think I deserved a ban for telling him to stop being a bitch going "Ban me, Ban me, did you ban me yet?"

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
ck got butthurt and we were saying stop being butthurt...con was being con, and tyler was being tyler. Con and tyler got banned and ck was dragging the drama and ended his convo by saying fuck DM, we some jokes. Then me and spades followed by saying black power.

/nuff

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Nope still banned. I said for coolking to stop his hardass charade and I got banned lol. Not really surprised, I just don't think I deserved a ban for telling him to stop being a bitch going "Ban me, Ban me, did you ban me yet?"
You were temp banned because I asked u 3 times to stay out of it, you kept on going though....it was only a temp shoutbox ban though.

Con was banned mostly due to the racist comments he made.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Be honest vik thats nto all you did you were making smart ass comments like everyone else it "wasnt for no reason" even if you think CK was being butthurt it aint your job to contribute.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
When CoN is in an argument, Vik always gets in it. FACT.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
When CoN is in an argument, Vik always gets in it. FACT.
People just take him too seriously and I find it funny that they get mad over it so I just decided to say something. I don't all the time but, most of the time I do. I guess I'll stop it if it just causes problems lol.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Theres a lot of shit thats been happening around her thats been causing problems, and things need to be put into check.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
ck got butthurt and we were saying stop being butthurt...con was being con, and tyler was being tyler. Con and tyler got banned and ck was dragging the drama and ended his convo by saying fuck DM, we some jokes. Then me and spades followed by saying black power.

/nuff

BLACK POWER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.