Bad Things About Black Ops?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
idk if theres a thread about this or anything but i wanna know things YOU hate about black ops. ill go first:

I hate the fact that you can shoot an opponent first yet they kill you first. Also, the spawns suck dick

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I hate that I haven't been able to join any online multiplayer matches by myself using the lobbies for 2 1/2 weeks now, I've spent hours in the lobby trying to connect to a game. The only way I can play online is if I'm invited. MW2 lobby was awful but nothing compared to this.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I hate that I haven't been able to join any online multiplayer matches by myself using the lobbies for 2 1/2 weeks now, I've spent hours in the lobby trying to connect to a game. The only way I can play online is if I'm invited. MW2 lobby was awful but nothing compared to this.
Wow, its that bad? I'll just stick to reach then ftm. =O

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I heard that Black Ops lobbies are 10x better than MW2 lobbies. Maybe it's just you? Or am I hearing wrong?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
another thing i hate is ppl on ps3 always fucken rage quit. constant host migrations and disconnecting. 360 was wayy better online

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
still hate the no party rule for SnD. Guns can be really inconsistent in accuracy, for example Ill have a guy in my sight but none of my bullets hit and he turns and kills me right away.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i hate the whole multiplayer feature lol
the maps are completely fuckin random, the coulours are weird and its too bright, the guns are SHIT, the guns sound like paintball guns, yeah... i hate it.
zombies are FUCKIN AWESOME
especially DOA...xD
and also the campaign was better than MW2
longer and really gets you thinking, and fucks with your mind...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lobbies seem to be okay for me, i am thinking it might be a problem that you are the only one experiancing Jesse :(

Napalm strikes are really sketchy....sometimes you can be 10 feet from the flames, but you randomly just ignite...

RC's are stupid. All i have to say, FUCK THAT SHIT.

They need to add some attachments to some of the weapons...like the stoner should have a silencer. And so should some of the sub machine guns.

Knifing is still not the greatest, but that may never be good.

I enjoy pretty much everything else

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I think they should just get rid of knifing.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i kind of agree...or they should just do it like mohh1, aka making it very difficult to do

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Or the should do Melee instead of knifing, and have it be two hits within 6 seconds for kill, like on MoH.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
RC XDs suck. Don't waste your time getting one kill. Spy plane is a lot better, and for hardcore, counter spy plane or sentry gun.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
-Knifing needs to go back to CoD4 style

-Maps are a little sketchy

-Muting people in a lobby is ridiculously time consuming

-LAGLAGLAGLAG. Even in a killcam, you can see that you're literally 3 feet behind a wall and you get shot... And in a final killcam, you can CLEARLY see a bullet hits the guy, but he'll fall an entire second later.

-Disconnections

I actually like the sniping now. It's difficult - the way it should be. Now we don't have people running around like morons trying to quick scope. Sleight of Hand Pro = GENIUS.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I agree with DR.Dont waste yah time with RC XDs. Spy plane ftw :D.
Well ive had this bugs like when my player dies the body goes through the walls and im like "Going to hell?" and of course the crisis lag.I get dced from games and parties all the time. I wish they made it like CoD4 but the game is still good for me :D.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i love everything, i never have experienced lag. I love the online split screen. I hate the fact that u cant have your own accounts and rank up on offline multiplayer (i play it alot with family and friends). The chopper gunner is gay and pointless. DOGS FTW!!!!!! Also i dont c whats so bad about RC XD.? Its really fun for me. Also i got this on PC and its pretty good. I dont like the sights on most of the SMGs, and that mac 10 or w/e its called, looks like shit. I like the fact that u cant silence everything (keepin it real). I also enjoy the fact that mfs cant go all commando with a sniper, like they could with an intervention (mw2) or a m40a3 (cod4). No Scoping seems a lil too accurate.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i hate how i cant join when an invite is sent to me, but if i join by just going and highlighting there name and pushing square to join it works!