bad bad news

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Fuck....Rico was warning me about this last nite,I called it bs,but it's fkn true....fuck man
-ATV

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
supposed to be nov 24. But damn it this sucks......

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
rly? lol i was in class and the bell was gonna ring in like 2 min so i posted it real quick

Stream:

Draco_Madness

Corporal
this is bad ass news very bad...im waiting for that damn game....i still going to act like i didnt hear that shit...damn!!!!!.this is bs...i was ready to kick some ass...

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
all about that mohh3 oh wait............:cry:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
This let will you anticipate the game a bit more and you will appreciate socom ftb3 once you finally get it in January. :D

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
They probably pushed it back because of all the games coming out in November. There's LBP,Assassins Creed,Tekken 6 Star Wars Battlefront, and Jak and Daxter.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
NO.

i want this game so fucking bad. cant get on rr. ftb2 i went on yesterday. first game someone freezes it. i get pissed and get back on. then sum hacker freezes it AGAIN wtfh. then i get on mohh2 and buncha hackers flyin around with shotgun boom. then i get on mohh1 and its fucking boring.

I NEED RR. :(

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
HAHA AND I THOUGHT U HATED rr =P. rR WAS SO FUN LAST NITE!!!!!like, me,rico,metalhead,nightmare, and vanr were all on last nite =p
tor,people actually MISS u,even the ones that hated u xD
well,see u soon on RR =p
-ATV