April Awards Cancelled!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yup its true, we have decided to cancel the awards this month. Why? because over this past week of nominations we only got a single response. That's one person out of close to 40 DMs. Not too great. So maybe next month if we get a better response we will do it then.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah we talked about it last night and me personally I'm disgusted in how some of you acted towards the awards. You only wished and hoped that you would be nominated or win an award. Yet you forgot about your Demon brethren and didn't do your part. We MIGHT do WUN for next month, but if you won't participate and do your job then we wont. It only takes about a minute or two to fill out the chart. And it takes me an hour or more to tally up the nominees then pick the most nominate then make a new thread so you can vote for them. So if we don't start doing a better job for the awards then we'll just no do them anymore. I'm not blasting anyWUN in particular because SOME actually only a FEW sent a ballot for nomination...actually two people did. But it's too late now so just get better and when the next month comes around think about others and not yourself.

President,
Royal1Wun

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Well, thats kinda sad. Everyone wanted to get an award, but if everyone only thinks about himself and doesn't take the time to vote, then nobody gets an award. You all need to straighten up and do what your supposed to do. Yes it takes a few minutes to do, but you need to do it if you are in this clan. I propose, that if you do not vote and enter your ballot, then you will not recieve any rewards. The next person in line for that awrard should recieve it. That would be good motivation to vote. Now, lets all do better next time.

Stream:

B

BlAzE

Sure everybody wants 2 be nominate...i did. But we still need 2 support the guys who did get nominated, like i did.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
who do we send nominations to for the MAY awards.....if there will be any?

I'd like to nominate people but forget the procedure's

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah you send ballots to me, then I sort them out and do the rest...and as for May...maybe if people straighten their act, but if the samer thing happens in May as it did in April then I will cancel the whole DM Awards thing.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
wats the format for the ballots?

u have to have an organized way to write it out

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
EVERYTHING is in the DM Awards Forum...I means it's right there WUNce you click it...HOW TO SEND A BALLOT...it's RIGHT THERE